Prologue

A/N: So, I came up with this idea like a week ago actually. I've always wanted to do a story where either Louis or Harry hates the other, and this is what I came up with. I hope you're going to like this story, because I'm so excited to write it. I'll be posting the first chapter really soon, so yeah, enjoy this for now :)

2021 note: I want to warn you guys that Harry is really weird in this story. I have no idea what I was aiming for. Possessive, probably, but I didn't succeed very well. It's slightly toxic, so if you're sensitive when it comes to that, this story might not be for you :/

30/11-21: CURRENTLY EDITING THIS STORY... again, so if things don't make sense, you know why!

___________________

Prologue

"Harry, I'm only telling you this once, okay?" Anne said to her five-year-old son who was just about to start kindergarten.

Harry nodded his head, looking at his mother carefully.

"Stay away from Louis Tomlinson. He's not a good kid, and you don't want to be friends with someone that's not nice, now do you?"

Harry shook his cute little head, making his hair fly everywhere.

"Great, please remember that, okay? I'm off to work now, stay safe until I come and get you at four" Anne leaned in to kiss his son's forehead. "Promise me?"

Harry gave her a small smile. "I promise, mummy." He wrapped his small arms around her and inhaled the sweet scent of his mother.

"Bye, sweetheart."

"Bye," Harry said before running off to start playing with the other children in the room, forgetting all about what his mother had told him to stay away from... or rather who.

-----

"Louis Tomlinson, are you even listening?" Jay groaned at her five-year-old son who kept running around instead of listening to his mother.

"Nope," he chuckled, flashing her a smile.

Jay rolled her eyes, slipping her fingers through the belt loops of Louis' jeans, causing him to stop in his tracks. "Got you," Jay laughed as Louis pouted at her.

"Now, please listen to me," she said, getting serious. "I want you to stay away from a boy called Harry Styles, do you think you can do that?"

Louis bit his bottom lip thoughtfully. "You mean the boy who keeps looking at me when I make jokes and when I smile?" He asked, thinking about the blonde-haired boy with green eyes in kindergarten.

Jay raised a suspicious eyebrow, wondering if he could be right, because as far as she knew, Anne would've warned Harry about Louis too. They were attending kindergarten together after all. "I don't know... but if you're sure his name is Harry Styles, then yes, I mean him. Do you think you can do it?"

Louis didn't have to think twice, because if he was being honest with himself, he found the boy a bit creepy, especially when he kept staring at him all the time. "Yes, of course, mum. I'll stay away from him."

And what Louis did that Harry didn't, was to keep his promise. But, how long would it take for Louis to realize that he couldn't do it either?

___________________________

Worst prologue ever, but I hope you're interested anyway. What do you think about it? Would you read it? :)

THIS STORY IS AVAILABLE TO BUY AS A PAPERBACK. THERE'S A LINK IN MY BIO IF YOU'RE INTERESTED X

Feel free to follow me on Twitter & Instagram: @ larrys_girl98 x

Pauline .xx