1.

Y/n ran out of the store with food piled in her arms. A store clerk chasing after her with a broom.

"PISS OFF YOU STUPID BUNNY!" It was, Of course, a wolf. She laughed and ran into town. The person stopped chasing her and she ran into the forest behind someone's house.

"What do you have this time Y/n?" Her friend, Adam who was a deer hybrid, asked as she laughed.

"A whole bunch of shit, Clarance was on duty this time. Dumbass is too lazy to chase me and the manager is gonna take the money out of his pay check so I stole expensive stuff."

"Nice job dude! I found some berries and ate them earlier so you can eat the stuff today."

"Thanks Adam." Her floppy ears laid on her shoulders.

"Have you heard anything about the family that lives in the house?"

"Nah, It's some guy and his brothers. I wouldn't be worried about them."

"Isn't he like a police officer or something?"

"No that's His brother, He's an part time online teacher. He records cooking videos."

"Damn. I bet he gets a shit ton of money from that." She ripped open a package of bread and just ate it without topping. The door to the house opened and a pink haired man came walking out. She stuffed all the food in a hole she'd dug in the ground.

He noticed her and walked over to the forest.

She noticed he was a lion, meaning he was an apex predator, meaning he could harm her.

"Hey, I won't hurt you..." His voice was deep and monotone yet calming.

"What do you want." She kept her tone strong and scary.

"Hey listen, Would you like some food? I see you've got some there but I just cooked a meal for my brothers."

"You are an apex predator. I can't trust you at all."

"I can walk in before you. That way you know that I couldn't be up to anything."

"Fine..." She waited for him to walk inside and then walked inside after him. A raccoon kid and a goat kid ran up to her. They looked to be teens.

"Who are you?"

"I like your ears!"

"Leave her alone guys." The man said from the kitchen. She noticed Adam had followed her but no one payed attention to him.

That's weird.

The man handed her a plate.

"Here, eat it slowly." She took it carefully and sat down against the wall. Adam sat down next to her. Another man walked into the room.

"Uh Techno?" The guy said. The pink haired man came out of the kitchen.

"Yeah?"

"Who is that?"

"I don't know, you ask her. She was eating scraps in the forest so I offered her food. By the way, we have a guest room. You are allowed to stay here if you want." She nodded. The fluffy haired brunet sat down next to her.

"What's your name?" He was a Fox, Everyone there was higher up in the food chain then her.

"Why would you want to know?"

"Well if your gonna be staying here we'd like to know your name."

"Tell them your name, They seem nice."

"Y/n..." The man turned to her.

"That's a pretty name, My name is Wilbur. The goat kid is Tubbo, the raccoon is Tommy, and the guy who gave you food is Techno."