5.

Reminder that Y/n is young and this is not a Techno x reader, Dadnoblade book guys.
Also I have nothing against Schlatt I just forgot to make Dream the villain in this story so I made Schlatt the villain.

Y/n flinched at everything that went her way. Techno pulled her aside after breakfast.

"Are you okay? Your flinching at basically everything that goes near you."

"Oh yeah, yeah I'm fine."

"Can I give you a hug?"

"Yeah." Techno hugged her tightly. She felt safe hugging him.

"Wilbur's gonna take Schlatt to jail today. Your gonna have to go visit him."

"Oh okay."

"We'll make sure we doesn't do anything to you." She nodded.

"Let's go watch a movie until it's time." They walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

Halfway through the move Y/n leaned on Techno's shoulder. Techno smiled and pat her on the head softly. She smiled.

"I'd hate to ruin this wholesome movie watching but Schlatt's in jail and it's time for you to visit him Y/n." Wilbur muttered from the doorway.

"Can Techno come with us?"

"Yes he can." Y/n followed the two adults outside and got into Wilbur's cop car. She put the seat belt on and her foot started to tap against the floor.

"You can talk about it if your nervous Y/n." Techno said, seeing her panic.

"It's uh..." She trailed off seeing cop cars in front of her old house.

"Y/n?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I'm just scared of what he'll say to me. I haven't seen him in forever and he hates me. Also Quackity is technically one of my legal guardians so I might have to go back and stay with him."

"Did Quackity ever abuse you?"

"Yeah he did."

"Well there. You can't go back with him if he abused you. You can stay with us until we figure out something or you decide." They pulled up to the police station.

"We'll be there for you." She got out of the car and followed Techno into the building. Y/n grabbed onto his hand.

"It's okay Y/n." They walked into the building. Both Quackity and Schlatt were both in a cell.

"Schlatt. We found your daughter a few days ago. We need you to speak with her before you go to court for Child abandonment and child abuse." Y/n walked over to the cell. She was incredibly scared.

"Hello Y/n."

"Hey Schlatt."

"What happened to calling me Dad?"

"You lost that privilege a long time ago."

"Whatever. Just tell them to let me out."

"No." He slammed into the bar cages. Techno moved in front of Y/n. She walked to the bars.

"Your a dick and fucking terrible person. You abandoned me and abuse me my entire life and acted like I should still fucking care! I had to steal food for two years which I am not happy about. You belong in hell."

"How dare you talk to me like that!"

"I do dare talk to you like that." Techno laughed.

"Your gonna regret this. You don't have proof I did anything."

"We have camera footage. You're screwed Schlatt. Fucking deal with it." He tried to grab her through the bars. He left a scratch on her face with his sharp nails. Techno pulled her away and She stood there in shock.

"Are you okay?!" Techno knelt Down And wiped the blood off her face.

"Let's leave." Techno grabbed her hand and lead her out the door. They sat back down in the car. Y/n grabbed her stuffed animal and messed around with the fin.

"I'm so sorry Y/n." She shrugged.

"It's okay."