3.

Y/n picked out a golden colored guitar pick for Wilbur and then they went clothes shopping and shopping for books.

"I'm sorry you spent so much money." She mumbled.

"It's okay, Money doesn't matter." She hummed quietly along to the music. Techno wanted her to know that she could ask for anything she wanted and not hesitate to ask.

"You know, Since your kind of staying with us now, your always welcome to ask for things."

"Okay." Techno pulled into the driveway. "My brothers friend Ranboo is here. He's a gecko hybrid, very harmless."

"Oh okay." She carried the bags inside and just ran up to the guest room. Adam was sitting on the bed with his arms crossed.

"I can't believe you broke our promise."

"Promise you'll never get adopted? Ya know, cause adults suck."

"Promise."

"I haven't gotten adopted. Besides Techno is nice!"

"That's bullshit! As soon as you get comfortable he's gonna turn on your just like your bullshit Dad did!" She put the guitar pick on her bed and put all the clothes in the dresser and the books on the shelves. Y/n had pointed out a stuffed orca and he bought it for her.

"Look what Techno got me. He told me that it could be to calm my nerves. He also bought me new books and clothes."

"Whatever Y/n. Don't come to me when your getting abused." She frowned as his attitude and walked downstairs with the orca and a book in her arms. Tubbo was laughing in his room with Tommy and who she assumed was Ranboo. She sat on the couch and began to read quietly. Phil passed by and waved at her.

She waved back.

Why is Adam being like this? I'm starting to believe Adam isn't real.

Techno came into the living room and sat down next to her.

"I tried to look up your partners but I But I realized you never told me names."

"I think my dad's name was Schlatt. I don't remember his boyfriends name..."

"It's okay, I only needed his name."

"Oh okay."

"Do you like it here so far?" She nodded.

"That's good." She waved to Tubbo as he, Ranboo, and Tommy walked downstairs.

She pulled the orca closer to her.

"What did your dad do to you before he kicked you out?"

"He was always drunk. If I didn't do my chores or do what he asked he would hit me." Tears gathered at the corners of her eyes. "So would his boyfriend."

"Oh I'm so sorry." She hugged Techno tightly and cried. "I'm so sorry Y/n. You didn't deserve that, and I promise that I won't let you go back to them no matter what."

"Thank you Techno."