8.

This chapter is going to be a mess because I have no idea how to write them winning in court so I'll basically skip over the parts I don't know and towards the end. Sorry about that I probably should have done some research lol

It was the day that Wilbur, Techno, and Y/n went to court against Schlatt. They were sitting in the courtroom right now. Schlatt and Quackity sitting at tables across from them.

"Okay! Let's began."

Y/n basically zoned out through all of it.

"Please show your evidence." Wilbur stood up and gave his phone to the judge. She assumed the house footage was on it.

Y/n scooted closer to Techno and he hugged her.

"It's okay Y/n. Don't worry."

"Thank you." Techno smiled and the two looked back up at the scene.

"I've made my decision. Schlatt and Quackity will be sentenced to three years in jail each for child abuse and child abandonment." He smacked the gavel onto the table. Shocked, Y/n sat there for a second.

Techno and Wilbur scooped her up into hugs.

"We won Y/n!" She smiled brightly and held onto Techno.

"Let's get some ice cream on the way back." Her little bunny tail was moving back and forth quickly. They got in the car and drove off.

"What kind of ice cream do you want Y/n?"

"Strawberry please!"

"Can I get two strawberry ice creams and one chocolate? Thank you." Techno pulled through the drive through and then handed Y/n an ice cream.

"Thank you Techno."

"Let's go home to tell Phil about the news." Techno drove down the street and Wilbur was typing something into his phone. He showed Techno and he nodded.

"What are you guys looking at?" Y/n asked taking the last bite of the cone.

"It's nothing Y/n, Adult stuff." Wilbur smiled at her.

"Oh, okay..." She looked out the window.

It's my birthday soon. I think tomorrow. Hopefully Adam remembers.

Techno parked the car and Y/n walked inside and into her room. She grabbed the stuffed Orca and shoved her face into it.

"Did you lose in court?" Adam asked sitting next to her.

"No we won."

"Why are you sad then?"

"I don't know Adam, my dad was horrible but I feel bad that he has to stay in jail for three years."

"Three years? That's a while..."

"Yeah." Adam tapped on her head.

"I'll be here for you okay?" He smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Okay." Techno nodded on the doorframe, startling them both.

"Phil made lunch, Y/n. He also wants to give you congrats."

"Okay!" She walked downstairs next to him, still holding the stuffed animal.

"Congrats Y/n!" Tubbo ran towards her and gave her a tight hug. She smiled and hugged him back tightly.

"Thank you Tubbo."

"Aye congrats!" Tommy fistbumped her. "You're actually a pretty cool person. Not cooler than me because I'm the coolest man in the world but you're pretty cool." She held back a laugh.

"Thank you Tommy." Phil scooped her up in a hug.

"I'm happy for you Y/n." Her heart was basically exploding from happiness. Phil set her down and Tubbo led her upstairs.

"I'm working on this cool craft right now and I was wondering if you wanted to help me Y/n?" He showed her a large painting of a forest.

"Oh wow that looks cool!"

"I was thinking you could paint a half and I could paint a half!"

"Okay! One of my friends taught me how to paint!"

"Really? Where you any good?"

"I was pretty good, I got taken out of school so I kind of lost touch with her."

"Maybe you'll meet again sometime."

"Hopefully!"

"Do you wanna start painting now?"

"Sure! Let me go change into pajamas or something." She ran into her room and changed.

"Why don't you come watch me paint Adam. Maybe you could introduce yourself to Tubbo!"

"I'll come watch. I don't know about Tubbo though."

"Okay, He's a nice guy though." She ran back into Tubbo's room.

"There's a shit ton of paint, paint brushes, and basically anything you'd need over there, I'll draw a line down the middle so we know." He said with a smile grabbing paint and a paint brush. He painted a gold line down the middle.

"There you go! I'll play some music for us." Y/n got some colors and paint brushes and a few paint pallets. Tubbo put on some music she didn't know and went back over to paint. The canvas was absolutely massive, taking up an entire wall of Tubbo's room. And his room was pretty big.

She mixed her colors and got to work.