7.

Techno walked back into the room and Y/n wasn't on the bed. He saw blanket peeking out from under the bed and looked under.

Y/n had curled up in a ball and had fallen asleep. He dragged the blanket back out.

"Take this medicine and you can go back to sleep okay?" She took the medicine even though she was half asleep. Techno laid her back on the bed and closed the curtains. He then left her in the room to sleep and walked downstairs.

"Y/n's sick."

"So are Tubbo and Tommy."

"How high where their fevers?"

"Tubbo's was 101 and Tommy's was 102."

"Y/n's was 102 as well. Do you think they caught the flu or something?"

"Maybe." There was coughing and a sneeze from upstairs.

"I feel bad for Y/n." Wilbur said as they sat down for food. Phil, Wilbur, And Techno were the only ones awake.

"Yeah, she went through all those years of abuse to possibly have to go back to her dad." Techno agreed. Phil nodded along.

"Did you see what he was doing to her? It was horrible...I don't think she went to the hospital after any of it too."

"And she keeps talking about the Adam ghost guy. I'm concerned about him hurting her." Techno mumbled.

"Schlatt and Quackity are going to court In a week. Let's hope Y/n, Tubbo, and Tommy are better by then." Y/n came downstairs with a huge blanket wrapped around her and sat next to Techno. She fell back asleep and Techno looked up to Phil for help.

"That was adorable." Phil said with a soft laugh.

"What do I do?"

"Just let her sleep, duh." Wilbur sassed.

"Shut up Will."

|~The Next Day~|

Y/n walked downstairs with the same big blanket wrapped around her, her bunny ears sticking out.

"Good morning Y/n!" Techno put a plate of food in front of her as she sat down. "Try to eat at least a little bit okay?" She nodded and began to eat quietly.

"Are you guys feeling any better?" Wilbur Asked Tubbo, Tommy, And Y/n.

"I feel a bit better." Y/n mumbled.

"That's good."