6.

Phil asked what happened as soon as they got there so Wilbur explained while Techno was cleaning up the scratch on Y/n's face.

"Would you like to stay with us if Schlatt has to go to jail?"

"Yeah!"

"Do you have any idea of who could foster you?"

"I dunno yet." Phil walked out the room with Wilbur and Adam walked in.

"Pick none of them." Adam growled from the doorway.

"Shut up Adam." Techno looked confused.

"Is Adam like your imaginary friend?"

"I think So. I didn't really make him up, I kind of sort of found him in the woods behind your house."

"Why can't we see him?"

"I don't know, Other people have seen him before. Store clerks have seen him, people on the street have seen him."

"Oh, I'll look into stuff like this Okay?"

"Okay."

"Let's go hang out with the others, We can tell them about the Schlatt situation." She grabbed on to Techno's hand and they walked downstairs. They sat on the couch next to each other.

"Schlatt and his boyfriend are definitely going to jail." Wilbur announced.

"We have video proof that they abused Y/n." Techno reached over to pat her head but she flinched and moved her head out of the way.

"Sorry."

"It's okay Y/n." Tommy burst through the door, scaring the crap out of her and Tubbo.

"There's someone upstairs, there a deer hybrid. They walked into Y/n's room."

"Oh It's just Adam." Techno said with a shrug.

"Who's Adam?" Basically Everyone Asked.

"Y/n's friend. He's a ghost, He can chose to be seen or not. Adam seems to have done something to make so Y/n can see him all the time."

"There's a ghost in here?"

"Yeah, he's harmless to us though."

"What about me?" Y/n asked looking up at him.

"I think he can harm you but he's your friend so he shouldn't have any reason to." She nodded.

|~The Next Day~|

Y/n woke up the next day feeling like shit. The clock by her bed told her it was noon. She buried under the blankets, the bright sunlight hurting her eyes.

There was a knock on the door.

"Y/n are you okay?" It was Techno. She mumbled something. "I'm opening the door." The door opened and some sat on her bed.

"Are you okay Kiddo?"

"I don't feel good..."

"Let me take your temperature." She crawled out from under the blanket. Techno came back with a thermometer. He put it under her arm and pulled out a few seconds later.

"Oh damn your sick, Let me go get you some food and medicine. Stay here." He jogged out of the room, Y/n grabbed the blanket and went under the bed. She curled up in a ball and fell back asleep.

(Bunnies like to burrow, and I felt like it'd be cute if she like made a burrow type thing)