9.

By the time Phil had called everyone down for dinner Y/n was covered in paint. As was Tubbo.

"Jesus christ!" Phil laughed, Tommy laughed along with him, Techno looked like he was holding back laughter.

"After we eat you two should probably take a shower. There's paint all over your faces." Techno laughed softly.

"There's paint on my face." Yn felt her face. "Ohhhh...I didn't even notice that." Tommy fell over from laughter.

"Well I suggest we go eat the food while it's hot." They walked into the kitchen and began to eat.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie after dinner?"

"Sure!"

"Can we watch a scary movie? Literally every single movie we've watched in a while had been puppies and rainbows." Techno asked the group.

"I feel like watching a horror movie would be okay." Everyone else agreed with Phil. They finished dinner and all sat in the living room. Tubbo gave Y/n an empty notebook so she drew in it while they watched a movie.

"Can I see your drawings?" Tommy whispered to her in the middle of the movie.

"Mhm." She handed over the notebook.

"Oh wow! These are cool! Can I add some drawings?"

"Go ahead!" She gave him the pencil and watched him sketch out and shade in a more cartoon style.

"Here..."

"I love your art style Tommy!" There was a jumpscare from the tv and the two of the them screamed, not expecting it.

Techno was laughing softly, Phil and Tubbo had exploded with laughter.