14.

Y/n turned on the hair dryer, Making sure to blow dry all of her hair. She'd just gotten out of the shower.

She quickly blow dried her hair and braided it. She then went into her room and sat on her bed. Adam walked up and sat next to her.

"I missed you..." He mumbled. She hugged him tightly, tears starting to flow down her face.

"It's okay Y/n, I'm here." He hugged her tightly. She sobbed into his arms for a long time. Adam laid her down once she'd fallen asleep and laid down next to her. He tucked some hair behind her ears.

"Goodnight Y/n."

|~~|

Y/n woke up and Adam wasn't next to her. She got up and walked downstairs with a blanket around her shoulders.

"Good morning Y/n." Techno yawned.

"Morning Techno!" She sat down next to him on the couch. "Are we doing anything today?"

"I'm going to pick up some paperwork, we can do something if you want to."

"Can me and you paint later?"

"Sure, I don't see why not." She smiled brightly.

"Let's get some breakfast in your system kiddo." He ruffled her hair and she followed him Into the kitchen.

"Do you want to help me make pancakes?"

"Yeah!!" She hopped up onto the counter and helped him make the batter and pour the pancakes. Once the pancakes were done she poured some syrup on them and ate them quickly.

"Did Adam day anything to you yesterday?" Techno Asked, eating his food quickly too.

"No not really. I fell asleep pretty quickly." 

"Oh okay."

"Did he say anything to you?"

"No I was just curious." Tommy walked into the kitchen and scooped himself up some food.

"Tommy watch over Y/n while I go pick something up."

"WHAT WHY ME?!"

"Because your the first one down here."

"She literally tackled me to the ground at one point she can watch over herself."

"Tommy."

"Fine."

"I'll be back in a bit!" Techno waved goodbye to Y/n and walked outside. Tommy sighed. Y/n hopped over to the counter he was sitting on and sat next to him.

"What do want to do while he's gone?" She asked looking up at him.

"Do you wanna play in the backyard?"

"Sure!" The two ran into the yard. Tommy jumped into a tree, Y/n jumped on a branch and climbed onto the tree the best she could.