15.

Tommy smiled up at the sky.

"Do you sit in trees often?" She Asked finally getting to the same branch he was on.

"I love being in trees. It makes me happy."

"Probably cause your a raccoon." He laughed.

"Probably." They sat staring up at the sky for a long time.

"I see Techno's car. He doesn't like me being up this high we should probably go back inside."

"Yeah." They quickly got down from the tree and ran Inside. Techno walked through the door with a important looking folder in his hands.

"What's you guys do while I was gone?"

"We just played outside."

"Oh okay. Also Y/n and Tommy I forgot to mention everyone went out to go shopping."

"Okay!"

"Tommy why don't you go get painting supplies from Tubbo's room. Were gonna do some painting outside today."

"Be right back!" He ran upstairs and Techno brought Y/n outside.

"I have to something to show you Y/n." He mentioned to the important looking folder.

"What is it?" He pulled out a piece of paper and let her read it.

"Certificate of adoption? What does that mean Techno?"

"Means that your officially apart of the family. I'm adopting you!" She gasped and dropped the paper. Y/n hugged Techno tightly.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I'M SO HAPPY!" He laughed and hugged her back.

"This way you can always be safe."

"Do the others know?"

"I figured you'd want to tell them yourself, only Phil knows." He smiled. She hugged him again.

"Thank you so much Techno..." He chuckled and hugged her back. Y/n was practically dying from happiness and was smiling from ear to ear.

"I'm glad your happy Y/n, I thought you might've not wanted to stay with me."

"Of course I'd want to stay with you!" She giggled and picked up the piece of paper. Tommy cave walking back out with painting supplies.

"Hey Tommy."

"Yeah?"

"Wanna know something cool?"

"Sure..."

"Your gonna be an uncle."

"WHAT?! YOUR PREGNANT?!" He ran over to Techno shocked.

"No idiot." Y/n showed Tommy the paper.

"OH THATS AMAZING!!" He picked up Y/n and spun around while hugging her. "WE GET TO SPEND SO MUCH TIME TO TOGETHER NOW! JUST WAIT TILL EVERYONE HEARS THEIR GONNA BE SO FUCKING HAPPY!" She laughed.

"Ay calm down!" Techno said with a laugh.

"Also Tommy did you really think I was pregnant?"

"We don't speak of that."