10.

Y/n got out of the shower, tied her hair up, changed into pajamas that weren't covered in paint, and then climbed into her bed.

"Goodnight Adam." Adam leaned against the wall.

"Night."

|~The Next Day~|

"Y/n wake up!" Adam shook her. She got up quickly, her hair messy and in her face.

"What's wrong?!"

"Happy birthday!" He exclaimed with a smile.

"You remembered?"

"Of course! I couldn't forget!" She hugged him.

"Thanks you..."

"No problem N/n."

"Y/n come down for breakfast!" Techno yelled from downstairs.

"Y/n wait." Adam held her back.

"What is it?"

"I made us matching bracelets. I don't want you to ever forget me."

"Thank you!" She put it on. "I'll never take it off!" Y/n hugged Adam again and then ran downstairs.

"Sorry Techno!"

"It's okay Y/n, here's your food." She took a bite. It tasted amazing.

"Where's everyone else?"

"They went to the mall."

"This early in the morning?"

"It was urgent." He said with a shrug.

"Oh."

"How's Adam?"

"He's good, I think he's still warming up to everybody."

"Could you ask him if he's okay with talking to me?"

"Yeah. One second." She took the last bite of her food, hopped off the chair, and ran upstairs.

"Hey Adam! Techno was wondering if you were okay to talk to him!"

"Oh. I guess."

"Great!" She pulled him downstairs. "Well show yourself Adam." Techno's eyes widened when Adam made himself visible to Techno.

"Nice to finally meet you Adam."

"Nice to meet you too..." Y/n zoned out basically the whole conversation. The others walked back in the house and went straight upstairs.

"Oh Y/n! Would you mind hanging out in your room for a bit? We have to set something up." Techno Asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh. Yeah. Sure..."

Did I do something wrong? Oh god...Are they mad at me?!

She walked upstairs and started to draw quietly. Her nose twitched nervously. (Like how bunnies noses do that? You have a bunny nose)

"Don't worry Y/n. Their not mad at you, Techno didn't seem mad at all."

"The others didn't even talk to me when they came in the house! They just went straight upstairs! Does that not seem passive aggressive to you?"

"Just relax Y/n!" Adam moved out the way as Tommy opened the door.

"You can come back downstairs Y/n!" She closed the sketchbook and walked downstairs with Tommy.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Techno, Phil, Tubbo, Wilbur, And Tommy yelled as she walked into the living room. Shocked she stood there staring at them.

"THANK YOU!!" She ran towards them and hugged them all tightly.

"Don't be shy open your presents!" Tubbo pointed to the small pile of presents by a box that looked like it was from a bakery.

"Presents?!" Tubbo handed her one that said, "To: Y/n, from Tubbo." She opened it to find colored pencils and various art supplies. She jumped up and hugged Tubbo tightly. Her bunny tail, once again, waved back and forth in happiness.

"Y/n open mine!" Tommy pushed his over to her. She sat on the ground next to him and opened it. There was a Raccon stuffed animal, a sketchbook, and a necklace.

"Look, we have matching ones!" Him and Tubbo showed her two necklaces that looked exactly like the one in the box. She put it on and then hugged Tommy tightly.

"Thank you!" Tommy laughed softly and hugged her back.

"Happy birthday Y/n." Wilbur's present to her was a ukulele, Phil's present to her was more art supplies and a massive hoodie, Techno's present to her was a bunch of books, almost about Greek mythology, and a few small crafting kits.

She hugged all of them.

"Thank you guys so much!"

"We couldn't let this pass! It's probably the first birthday party you've had in a while."

"It's actually my first birthday party..."

"REALLY?!"

"Yup."

"Well then let's eat some cake! Let's make your first birthday party one to remember!" Phil ran into the kitchen to grab plates and silverware as Techno began to cut the cake. Y/n smiled.

I'm beginning to love it here.