2.

(For the sake of the story you have long hair. Hair down to your bum almost.)

She woke up to yelling downstairs.

"WILL ALL OF YOU SHUT UP?! Y/N IS TRYING TO SLEEP YOU MORONS! GO EAT YOUR FOOD AND GET READY TO GO TO THE MALL!" There was laughter and the yelling quieted down. She yawned and heard footsteps walking towards her room.

"Are you awake Y/n?" She heard Wilbur ask.

"Yeah..."

"Techno made breakfast."

"Oh okay." She got out of the bed and followed Wilbur down the stairs. By the way she walked and stood Wilbur could tell she was still nervous.

It was a house of predators and none the less a apex predator so it made sense.

"She's still a bit scared Techno. Be careful." She heard Wilbur say.

"Good morning Y/n, Here I'll scoop you up some food." Tubbo waved to her. She waved back and climbed up onto a stool next to him.

"I don't think we ever got to really meet properly. I'm Tubbo!"

"I'm Y/n."

"Nice to meet you! This is Tommy."

"Oh uh, nice to meet you Tommy."

"Here, Eat up Y/n." Wilbur's phone rang as Phil walked into the room, scaring the shit out of Y/n. She yelled in shock and almost fell off the stool. Tommy burst out laughing and Techno glared at him.

"I'm so sorry Y/n." Phil said patting her on the shoulder.

"Yeah. Yeah it's okay." She began to eat quietly.

"Oh! Ranboo's coming over today!"

"Go clean your room then you two." Phil pointed upstairs. Wilbur came back into the room.

"There's been a break in. I have to go to work, Y/n can you pick out a guitar pick for me at the mall?"

"Okay sure..."

"Thank you, I'll be back later!" Wilbur ran out of the house.

"I'm gonna take Y/n to the mall." Techno left the kitchen and Y/n followed. The two got into a car and Techno drove off.

"So do you remember what your partners look like at all?"

"Oh um, I had a Dad and he had a boyfriend. I think my dad was a ram hybrid, and his boyfriend was some sort of duck person. They threw me out because I wasn't being a good enough child."

"Did you ever go to school?"

"I did at one point. I did most of my schoolwork at the library and I learned a lot there. My dad lost his job and lost his car so I couldn't get to school anymore."

"Oh, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay..." Techno gave her a comforting smile.

"I'm sorry if my family makes you nervous."

"What?"

"You seem nervous around all of us. I can understand that. Just know that none of us would ever hurt you, People think we're bad people because we're predators but we're not." She nodded along. Music was playing lightly from the radio.

"Have you ever played any instruments?" He asked, Turning a corner.

"I played piano for a while. I was pretty good at it." She felt safe around Techno. Like a father figure almost. (Hint hint)

"We have a piano in Wilbur's room. He plays a lot of guitar and some piano. Didn't he ask for you to pick up a guitar pick for him?"

"Yeah he did." Techno pulled into a parking spot and turned off the car.

"So there's gonna be a lot of people there. And a lot of them are gonna be predators. If you want to leave at any time let me know okay?"

"Okay..." Her ears flopped down as they walked into the mall. She walked closed to Techno. He put a hand on her shoulder and they walked into a musical shop.

"Oh they have a piano here."

"Welcome in how can I help you!" Techno went over to talk to the lady. Y/n walked over to the piano and played a note. It sounded beautiful. She sat down on the stool.

What song...Ooh! I know.

She took a second to remember and then started to play her favorite song. Singed along to the notes quietly.

"We where playing in the sand, and you found a little band, you told me you fell in love with it hadn't gone as I planned, When you had to bid adieu, Said you'd never love anew, I wondered if I could hold it, And fall in love with it too, You told me to buy a pony, But all I wanted was you." She hummed along to the last part of the song.

"I love that song." Techno smiled.