13.

I fuckin changed my mind again Y/n is 11. DONT JUDGE ME I HAVEN'T PLANNED THE STORY OUT WHATSOEVER

Y/n walked out with Techno who'd brought her the stuffed orca from her room.

"I'll drive carefully." The two got in the car and Techno drove carefully back to the house.

"I've told Tommy to not hug you super tightly, I told Tubbo that too."

"Oh okay." Y/n walked through the door and Tommy pulled her into a hug.

"I was worried for you! You scared me..."

"I'm sorry Tom." She gave Tubbo a hug the best she could.

"There's a surprise for you in your room Y/n!" Ranboo said happily running down the stairs. Ranboo stayed at the house a lot now. He hugged her and led her upstairs. There was a giant fox stuffed animal, bigger then anyone in that house, laying on the floor. (Like those giant snorelax stuffed animals, look it up)

She laid on it and smiled.

"This is my new favorite thing." She gave Ranboo another hug. He bent down and hugged her back.

"Welcome back Y/n."

"Thank you Ranboo."

"COME EAT FOOD EVERYONE!" Phil yelled from downstairs. Y/n followed Ranboo downstairs and sat down.

"Welcome back Y/n." Phil said with a warm smile.

"Thank you Phil."

Whilst they were eating Techno brought up the subject of adoption.

"Would you care about someone adopting you Y/n?" She shrugged.

"I really don't mind." Techno nodded and everyone went back to eating. Y/n laughed at the occasional funny comment in the conversation.

|~~|

The next day Y/n felt better, however she'd gone back to her scared and flinchy state.

"Y/n! Do you wanna work on the forest painting?" Tubbo asked walking into the living room.

"Sure!" The two hadn't finished the forest painting, trying to make it as realistic as possibly took a while. Y/n followed Tubbo into his room and started mixing colors for paint.

"Do you want to talk about what happened with Schlatt?" Tubbo mumbled. Y/n froze, paint dripping onto the floor. "Y/n?" Tubbo walked over and waved a hand in front of her face.

"Hmm?"

"You Just zoned out..."

"Oh sorry." She stood up and began to work on the painting. Tubbo decided to not ask the same question again.