2: 04

Evie informed her friends that Ben had been captured. Kiara sighed as Mal cried, "If you guys hadn't brought him here, this never would've happened. What were you thinking?!"

Evie frowned. "He was going to come with or without us. We just wanted to protect him."

Carlos sighed. "Yeah, and we completely blew it."

"Okay!" Jay yelled. "What are we going to do?"

Mal narrowed her eyes at him. "We, are not going to do anything. This is between Uma and me. She's letting Cat come. And she's a punk! And guess what?! Now, I have to go get him!"

Edward frowned. "Whoa, Mal. You're still going to have to go through Harry Hook and his warf rats."

Jay nodded. "Yeah, you're going to need us."

"Uma said for the two of us to come alone," Catherine said.

"Mal, Kia, come on," Evie tried.

Carlos shook his head. "She said for them to come alone. I know one thing. I'm not going anywhere." He sat on the couch, glancing worriedly at Catherine.

Jay looked up at them. "We'll be here when you get back."

Kiara grabbed Catherine's hand and squeezed it. "Be careful."

She nodded. "I will."

Mal and Catherine made their way to Ursula's restaurant and heard Uma yell, "Life ain't fair!"

Mal pushed the doors open and sing-songed, "We're baaaack!"

Uma frowned at them. "Losers, party of two. Right this way please."

Mal sat down in the chair Uma gave her and wrinkled her nose. "Place still stinks."

"Oh, I'm sorry. We're down a butler today, princess."

Catherine grabbed food from someone's plate, rested her feet on the table and said, "Hire a new one. Food still sucks, by the way."

Uma glared at her. "I didn't ask for your opinion."

"Don't care."

"Get your feet off the table."

Catherine smiled slyly as she slowly dragged her feet off.

Mal said, "Where is he?"

Uma smirked. "You know, I've dreamed of this. You wanting something from me, and me watching you squirm like a worm on a hook."

Catherine scoffed. "A worm on a hook, huh? Aw, isn't that cute."

Mal smirked. "I'm so flattered that you dreamed of me. I haven't given you a thought since I left. Cat?"

Catherine shook her head. "Not a single one."

Uma narrowed her eyes at them. "Obviously. You two have the perfect little life, don't you? Don't they have the perfect little life? Especially you, Mal. While we're 20 years in a garbage strike."

Mal rolled her eyes. "Listen, if you have some kind of a score to settle with us, game on! I see no need to bring Ben into this."

"It may be unnecessary, but, ugh, it is so much fun. Here's the deal-"

"Just like your mother. Alway a catch."

The two of them sat across from each other at a table, elbows on the table. Uma smirked. "If you win, Ben's free to go. Hmm? Don't you want to know what I get if I win?"

"Still dreaming."

"Last time I checked, your mother thought she had all things sewn up too. How'd that work out for her again?"

"On three."

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three," the two of them said.

Mal was winning as Uma said, "You know, that whole princess act? Ugh, never bought it for a second. You can stick a tiara on a villain, but you're still a villain."

Mal's eyes narrowed. "And you can slap a pirate hat on, but you're still Shrimpy."

Catherine smirked at Uma's old nickname.

Uma frowned. "If I win, you bring me the wand. Now, if you want beastie-boy back, bring me Fairy Godmother's magic wand. My ship, tomorrow at noon. Sharp. Oh, and if either of you blab, you can kiss your baby goodbye."

Mal's eyes flashed and Uma seized the opportunity and ended up winning.