3: 04

Mal and Kiara rode their motorcycles to the bridge.

Mal stared out across the water. "Noble steed proud and fair, you shall take us anywhere."

The VKs drove across the water, getting splashed the entire way. Kiara heard Dude call out behind them, "Carlos, Catherine, you're gonna miss Jane's birthday!"

When the VKs got to the Isle, they docked the motorcycles. Mal looked at her hands and touched her face. "Hey. I'm me again."

Celia rolled her eyes. "Duh. Evil magic doesn't work here. Kind of the point."

Evie smiled at Mal. "Welcome back."

"We missed you," Kiara added.

Catherine nodded. "So much."

Mal returned her friends' smiles. "Thank you."

Celia led them to a secret entrance and placed her helmet on the table. She knocked on the door and danced as it knocked back. She knocked again and the door opened. The eight of them walked inside.

Dr. Facilier walked up to Celia. "Hey."

"Daddy!" Celia cried.

"Here she is! Come on. And... and... ho! Hey, yeah."

They watched the two of them share a little dance from the balcony we were standing on. Celia tapped her father's nose instead of kissing his cheek.

Dr. Facilier smiled. "Come here little rascal."

They walked off and we climbed down a flight of stairs to explore the arcade. Carlos and I walked over to a TV and he placed a coin in. "Alerts on the sleeping spell keeps coming as it spreads throughout Auradon."

"Uh, guys," Carlos called, "come look at this."

The others gathered near us and the reporter continued. "There are rumors that Sleeping Beauty's daughter, Audrey, is behind the spell. We're trying to discover who is responsible for these vicious lies, and which villain has perpetrated this evil. We have an update? This way? It's moving this way. It's moving this way."

The VKs exchanged a look, knowing they needed to get back as soon as possible. They walked outside to see that their bikes had been overtaken by Harry and Gil.

Carlos narrowed his eyes. "Wow. Rookie mistake?"

Harry grinned. "Long time nay see."

Jay glared at him. "Get off my bike, Hook."

"Catch me if you can, Jay!"

Jay and Edward glanced to the group. "Over the roofs. Cut them off."

Carlos nodded. "Yup."

They left while Mal, Catherine and Kiara remained. Celia tried to run after them and Mal grabbed her shirt. "Hey, hey, hey, hey. Not you. They got this. You, me, Cat and Kia gotta go find that ember."

Celia gave her a small smirk. "Good timing. It's right about his nap time."

They made their way to Hades' lair. Kiara and Catherine decided to stay outside and keep watch.

Mal and Celia darted off.