~C H A P T E R XI~

1247 words

Y/n Pov

My eyes flickered open to the surrounding of my cold room as i rolled over in my bed to be lying on my back. 
What a dream. I must have fallen alseep again before i got out of bed to meet Ace and Mione.
I stepped out of bed baring in mind it was completely dark so i couldn't see much at all and wondered tiredly over to my bathroom.
As i attempted to open the door connecting my room to the bathroom, my hand searched the wall for the door handle. What? Where is the door?
"Where are you"
I hissed still trying to wake myself up.
My palm pretty much felt up the wall as i scanned the entire brick column for the bathroom door. I do this every morning! Where the fuck is my bathroom!

"Lost darlin?"
A masculine voice echoed causing me to flinch at his tone.
I was lost for words. Who was this mysterious voice in MY room.

"I-who- wha- i-"
I couldn't get a single sentence out! This is embarrassing.

"It's okay. I won't hurt you, just need to know something"
The figure said as the sound of rustling began to grow louder indicating that he was getting closer to me. Fuck. Maybe this isn't my room after all.

"Do you remember what happened before you woke up?"
Hands were now placed gently on my hips as his fingers brushed soothing patterns along my curve sending butterflies to swarm my stomach.

"I- had a dream about some boy from my classes"
I spoke, trying to ignore his placement.

"Who was this boy"
I could feel his smirk through the words he had let out. It was him. Riddle. Mattheo fucking Riddle.

"It wasn't a dream? You cursed me? Didn't you!"
I spat. Slapping his hands off of my body and backing far away from the psychological boy.  

"I didn't. It was my- someone else okay? Just  don't tell anyone what happened or things will only get worse"
His remark intrigued me although it shouldn't. What will happen if i do? He's the dark lords son for fuck sakes y/n he'll kill you. But why did he do it?  Why me of all people? I need to know more.

"Fine. But everyone thinks your my boyfriend so you have to act it."
Confidence rang through my voice earning a groan from Mattheo even if it was fake confidence.
"What? No way i'm doing that"

"Okay. then i'll tell people you got someone to curse me and convinced my unconscious arse that you were my boyfriend"

He starred at me coldly. He knew i was right.
If i keep this act going we could get closer, meaning he'll fall for me and i can find out why he got someone to poison me in the first place.
This may not be the safest option, people thinking i'm dating he who must not be named son, but Mattheo Riddle has no idea what he has just got himself in for.

Mattheo Pov

"Fine. Whatever"

To be honest, this could work. The longer we spend together, she'll fall for me and i can finally kill her! This may not be the original plan, but y/n Taylor has no idea what she has just got herself in for.

Time skip >>>>>>>

Before i came to this school Draco invited everyone to a party he was throwing at his place and Y/n being one of his best mates, got invited. Well that party is tonight. In 30 minutes to be exact, and Y/n still isn't bloody ready.

"Y/n, hurry up!"

I hissed. Honestly, what takes her so long to get ready?

"Shut the fuck up Riddle"
That's it. I've had enough of her calling me 'Riddle' she knows how much i fucking hate it.
I stormed into my bathroom where the girl was straightening her hair ready for the party and grabbed her wrist pulling her to face me. I locked eyes with her as my chest raised up and down from anger.
We held eye contact for a while giving her time to put down the scorching hot straighteners as her lips curved into a smirk. She slowly brought her face to my ear and ran her free hand through the back of my hair as if she was about to start a make out sesh or something. I of all people would know that.

"Let. Go."
She whispered in a demanding manner. Now i really had to focus on breathing. Not cause of her, just cause it's probably my biggest turn on. She moved her head back and looked up at me as our faces were inches apart. My expressions remained the same as i leant into the side of her face and pressed a kiss to her cheek releasing her wrist.

"Better not forget the deal. You kiss any boys tonight and they'll be dead. As far as anyone is concerned your mine. And i take my property seriously. Got it?"
I phrased through gritted teeth before pulling my face away from her side profile and flashing an intimidating smirk prior to walking out of the bathroom. She may think she's got me all wrapped around her finger, and let's just let her think that.

Time skip >>> 35 mins later >>>

Y/n Pov

We arrived at the Malfoy mansion where i spent a great deal of time so i knew my way around easily. Since Mattheo was the year above he could drive which was actually concerning having thought about getting into a car with him. But oh well. Only live once right.

"Y/n! I haven't seen you in ages!"
A girl shouted from behind us walking up the driveway to the grand front door entrance.
"Pansy!"
I span around and threw my arms around her neck gripping her in a tight embrace.
"What have you bee- Oh? Mattheo Riddle. Lord Voldemort's son. H-hi"
She exhaled, pulling away from the hug and starring shocked at the boy next to me. I completely forgot that i would have to lie to my best friends tonight, and probably for a lot longer.
"Yeah, he's my- my"
I couldn't say it. Something about this entire situation made me hate myself, i can't lie to save my life! Especially not to my best friends.
Even if this was my idea i did not think this through.
"I'm her boyfriend"
Mattheo smiled reaching a hand out to Pansy and her date, Arno Astrid, he won tri-wizard tournament 2 years ago and is also an older year like Mattheo.
"Y/n! Pansy!" 
Blaise hollered, jogging over to us.
"Awhh no date for the Blaise faze?"
I laughed, squinting my eyes in a sarcastic way to show it was a joke.
"Blaise Faze?"
Mattheo whispered to me clearly confused.
"It's an inside joke, he's always talking about girls going through a 'Blaise faze' and being obsessed with him"
I mumbled back receiving a nod of understanding. Seeing him so confused over something was cute. Not. It's not cute. No.

"Well you know, i just couldn't decide out of the hundreds of girls who asked me"
Blaise smirked spinning around showing off his 'popularity'.

"Guys! Get the fuck over here!"
Draco exclaimed waving to us from the doorway.
"Woohoo! Let's get this party started!"
"Yeah!!!"
"I dibs the first shot!"
This is going to be one heck of a night...