~⚠️C H A P T E R XX⚠️~

1278 words

'Craving'

⚠️⚠️VERY Graphical sexual content- Please do not read this chapter if you are uncomfortable with this kind of thing⚠️⚠️

"How does this feel baby girl"
His warm breath fanned against my neck as he ignored my hand trying to barricade him and instead slid it down my underwear and traced my pussy with his index finger teasing me.

"Mattheo, please"
I let out, leaning my head back on his shoulder.

"What do you want me to do to you, Y/n"
He spoke against my neck placing rougher kisses.

I was too much of a mess to reply to him. Why does he have to do this to me? I'm mad at him!
His hands moved from my underwear to my butt where he picked me up and threw me back onto the bed facing upright. He placed himself in between my legs and grabbed my neck kissing it harshly.

"We shouldn't be doing this"
I mentioned, even though i didn't bother to move him off of my body.

"Who makes the rules"
He phrased in between kisses on my neck. I swear it's probably blistering red at this point covered in his marks.

He took a moment to sit back and ever so slowly slide his shirt over his head making me just want to rip it off. Fuck. His abbs were directly in my eye line and i just couldn't help but stare.

His face berries itself back into my neck and continued to suck on my bare skin.

Mattheo pov

My erection was hitting my stomach peeking out my boxers as soft moans escaped her mouth. All i could picture was my dick shoved inside of her.
My spear hand reached back down inside of her panties to her soaked pussy resulting in my cock to get harder by the second.

"How many can you handle"
I whispered into her ear, dying to just plant my fingers in already and hear those moans louder.

"Any"
She arched her back as her breathing began to unsteady.
As she wished, i sucked on 2 on my fingers and carefully slid them inside of her.

Y/n pov

As his warm fingers entered my body, i threw my head back against the head board and slung my hand against my mouth attempting not to let him hear how desperately i wanted this.

His masculine hand took my wrist and pulled it away from my mouth locking it onto the bed with his firm grip.

"No, I want to hear you"
He dominated, swiping his fingers even deeper inside of me.

"Fuck"
I couldn't even contain it. My moan sounded like a porn star just from feeling him get faster in my body with his fingers. I cant even imagine how good his cock will feel.

My body began to sweat from the pleasure i was receiving and don't even try to tell me it's a bad idea to be doing this. I couldn't care less about anything right now. All i want to think about is him.

"Take it off Mattheo"
I insisted, tugging on the bottom of the baggy top i was wearing.
He released my hand from the bed and took my top off effortlessly one handed, obviously not his first time.

A sudden sensation started to build up as i got closer and closer.

"i'm gonna cum"
I explained, my moans getting loud and messy whilst his dick was throbbing against my leg.

His fingers moving faster and deeper as i thrusted my hips through my orgasm moaning historically.

He pulled his dripping fingers out of me and began to pull down his grey sweats. My stomach flustered with excitement hoping this was going where i thought it was.

"Can you could take 9" 
He smirked, his tone seductive and low as he lifted my chin with his thumb.

"9 inches?"
My breathing hitched as i tried to process what i was getting myself into. My chest rose and fell at an uncomfortable speed imaging how all 9 inches inside of me would feel.

He responded with an alluring smirk whilst he pulled his underwear down setting his bricked cock free to slap his stomach.

"Fuck, Mattheo"
I whispered, my area aching for company.

He gripped the top of my underwear and pulled them all the way down my legs, running his fingers gently down my thigh.

"Want me to?"
He seemed serious. For some reason i felt i could trust him.

"Yes"
I ached, propping my hips up ready for him to enter me once more.

The boys strong hand took hold of my waist as he pumped his throbbing dick a few times before lining himself up with my entrance.

I won't regret this right? Surly not. Nothing will happen. We'll just fuck then forget this ever happened. Why am i overreacting so much?

After leading me on for so long, he look one movement and slammed himself inside of me earning a high pitched moan from my mouth.

"Tell me when to move"
He muttered into my ear, reaching down and kissing the unmarked side of my neck.

A few seconds had past by of me adjusting to his size before i gave him a shaky nod of approval to basically fuck me.

He slowly put it deeper then pulled it back up but not all the way out which didn't give me any time for a break.

"Oh god I-"

"Matth- oh fuck"

His movements sped every few thrusts causing me to get weaker and weaker by the second.

"Talk to me Y/n. What do you want"
He still had one hand gripped tight onto my waist, most likely leaving a thick trace.
His mouth trailed kisses from my now covered neck to my stomach giving me a wild case of butterflies.
He grabbed my arm that had his imprint on and placed the softest kisses possible onto it.

"Ah"
I puffed. I never noticed how sensitive that mark is until now.

His dick got faster and faster, deeper and deeper until i reached a point where my back was arched as far as it could go, even more than a fucking cat.

"Fuck Y/n. You feel so good"
He groaned as i rolled my hips along with his gestures fucking him back.

My moans adapted messy and sloppy as a climax built up in my lower abdomen almost bursting out onto his huge erection. 

"I'm gonna... i'm gonna"

"Your gonna what?"
He demanded cupping my cheek and holding a lose strand of hair out the way.

"Fuck. I'm gonna cum"
I screamed, digging my nails into his back whilst rolling my hips to his movements passing through my orgasm.

"Good girl"
He panted against my stomach kissing it roughly.

Once i had spilled i felt his liquid mix with mine making sense as to why his cock was getting even deeper but the thrusts were getting tired and sloppy.

He placed his hand onto the revealed bottom of his dick and gently pulled himself out of me.
I wouldn't of seen him as the kind to worry about being gentle?

we both lied in the bed catching our breathes before he picked the clothes up from the floor and quite literally threw his top at me. Really? After all of that he's going to go back to being a cunt?

"You know what, Fuck you Mattheo"
Standing up from his master bed, i chucked his top over my body and pulled my thongs back up before walking away from him and over to the door leading the the corridor.

"The fuck are you going dressed in that?"