~C H A P T E R XXI~

682 words

'Mattheo's manipulation'

"The fuck are you going dressed in that"
His eye brows squinted as he sat up right in his bed and stared me up and down in an intimidating manner.

I looked back at him and released a personal tut before pulling the fancy door open and exiting the room.

I trekked down the chilling corridor until i got to Blaze and Draco's dorm. I don't know what i would say as to why i'm here. Especially considering what i'm wearing! But they're my best friends. They'll respect me.

I gently applied my fist onto the door incase i woke anyone other boys up. Of course Draco and Blaze will be awake. They sleep instead of going out with everyone else for free periods.

The door was magically opened wide as i took a step in to notice Blaise lying on his bed and Draco no where in site.

"Thought it was you, Y/n"
Blaise smiled ushering me in and using his wand to shut the door behind.

"Didn't feel like sleeping then?"
I giggled flopping down on his bed.

"Nah, you know me, who needs sleep when you have this"
He lent down to beside his bed and pulled up a bottle of old rum from Filches office. This was clear as it stated 'FILCHES PROPERTY ONLY'
Written in bold across the side of the bottle.

Great. He's drunk.

"And the good news is, Y/n"
He sat back up right and began to stumble his words while pointing at me with the bottle in his hand.

"Now your here to help me finish it"
He smiled big. Sort of scary if i'm honest.

I took a deep breath in a began to think about Mattheo. And everything he had just put me through, and then continued to not give a shit about the fact that i was in my most vulnerable state.

"Fuck it, give me the bottle"
I cupped my hand around it and down about a cup full of rum almost emptying it all.

I flashed him a pitiful expression as he swiped his hand at me and continued to pull another 3 bottles out from beside his bed and lye them on the bed laughing hysterically.
Wow. Someone was busy yesterday.

So as anyone would rightfully do in this situation. I took another swig, then another, then another, then another. Before i lost count.

————————

My eyes vastly opened feeling like my eyelids were made of sand paper.

I pulled the covers back over my head as i winged about waking up so damn early with a hangover.

"Y/n, Y/n!"
Blaise squealed from beside me.

"No"
I groaned, throwing a pillow over my head and pulling it tightly around my ears.

"Party tonight"
He yapped, jumping up on his bed and dancing around shaking my body everywhere.

"I'll go if you let me sleep"
I screamed removing the pillow and then shoving it back in my face leaving him speechless.

——————

I picked myself up from the bedsheets and held on tightly to bed bed frame letting my brain settle. Drinking helps when your depressed about love, n-not that i'm in love, but you know what i mean, Anyway what i was saying...drinking helps. BUT HANGOVERS DO NOT!

I used my wand to curse a spell and open the door as i knew twisting a door knob is just too much fucking energy right now.

I headed back down the corridor as a curtain familiar door opened just as i was outside of it.
Mattheo.

"Y/n"
He spoke softly. A weird soft. He's never nice? To anyone?

"Everyone knows"
He smirked, stepping closer to me and snaking his hands around my waist. God i love his touch.

"K-knows what?"
I stuttered, feeling his hands trail up and down my back.

He came closer to my ear and slowly moved one hand to my arm, tracing his finger over the mark.

"That no one else can have you"
He spoke into my ear, kissing me on the cheek.
God. Everyone knows about it.