~C H A P T E R XXXIX~

-A vision-

*Death Eaters POV*

a few days ago

KNOCK KNOCK

"Not now, Peter."
The dark man spat, his croaked voice shooting shivers down the messengers spine.

"Sire, Its the girl. She's missing."
The rugged man burst through the double doors, emptying his mouth as he forced himself into the room.

"Peter, i am bus-."
The cold man spoke calmly, before he was cut off by the man stood before him.

"Sire, it was your own blood who caused the drama, Draco."

Uneven breaths were exchanged among the death eaters table, each individual as stunned as the other. Including the dark lord himself.

"The boy did this?"
The man's tone now more intrigued than before, but still, not infuriated.

"Yes my lord. Your nephew.".

———————

Heaving though the corridors, each dividing door plunging open with magic, the two men bickered about the circumstances.

"He can't have managed on his own, who else is guilty."

"I don't know sire, The House- Elf's said no more. They didn't see another boy."
The dark lord stopped at his tracks, the man's words singing in his mind.

"Another boy, you say?"
The short servant trembled profusely, terrified to speak another word.

"You know who else is at fault, don't you, Peter Pettigrew."

"Sire, i must warn you..."

"Tell me, you rat!"

"Your son, my lord. Mattheo."

——————

*Elle POV*

"Y/N? Y/N! Wake up! Draco! Theo! Help!"
The troubled girl exclaimed as she hurled herself over the unconscious teen.

"What?! What's happened!"
The blonde haired boy chanted, throwing himself to his knees.

"I don't know, she just collapsed."

"Elle, What's going on?!"
Mattheo demanded, taking the uncooperative girls head into his lap for comfort.

"I don't-"
Before another letter could be sang, the teens head rose from her slumber as her mouth projected a deadly screech of fear.

"They know, He knows..."

"Slow down, slow down. Who's knows what?"
Elle mentioned, attempting to calm the girl with her warming voice.

"I had a vision..."