Page 24

Blagden's Sentiment

_________________________

"Why the fuck can't I contact my parents and Alair's? Their phones are cannot be reached." I cussed while Ryle and me are walking along the highway of the house.

We stopped walking when Ryle's phone beeped. He got it out from his pocket and read the message. He sighed and looked at me. "It was Trevor's fault, his father to be exact, they kidnapped your parents."

"What?!" Putangina. I was about to drag him out, I still don't know the whereabouts of Trevor but I am willing to find and search ever part of Isabela just to find him, even the whole Philippines. How dare he declare war against me. He is battling with the wrong person.

Ryle stopped me. "What?!" napataas yung boses ko.

"You're being paranoid. You will leave Alair here? You don't know how many people Trevor's family paid to get everyone connected to you killed, especially Alair. He is obsessed with Alair, you are well aware of that. Now, he is holding everyone against you. You are not thinking rationally." he blurted out.

I inhaled violently. Tama siya, kapag iniwan ko si Alair dito, baka may mangyari. Napapikit ako ng mariin. "Tangina. Anong gagawin ko? Tutunganga dito while our parents are being abducted?" frustrated kong tanong.

Inagaw ko yung kamay ko kay Ryle, sumasakit ang ulo ko dito. I looked at him who's watching my actions. "If Alair finds out about this, she will be more sad, I can't let that happen. Mamatay ako kapag nakita ko pa siyang mas malungkot." I said.

"Are you planning not telling her?" he asked, getting the point.

I nodded my head, kahit na pagtatago nanaman 'to kay Alair. I just can't bear to see her depressed. "I'll tell her, once I get rid of Trevor. I promise. But Ryle..." I stopped midway.

"Help me. Give me your men to fight against them. I am sure Trevor's family is not alone in this one, others are helping them." I begged out of frustration.

Amusement is written on his face, making me angry. "May nakakatawa ba gago? Kita mong sumasakit na ulo ko dito, pangiti ngiti ka pa." mura ko sakaniya.

He let out a short chuckle. "I just can't imagine that the great Dracarus Stevensons is asking for my help. Wow, I feel so honored." madamdamin niyang sabi with matching gestures pa.

Inambahan ko siya ng suntok but he stepped back. "I'm joking. I'll ask my men to come and guard your house. But you need more men from your side, ask help from your relatives." he suggested.

I nodded and got my phone out. "I'll call him."

His forehead wrinkled. "Who?"

"The God of Erotics." I joked.

Lumaki yung mata niya. "Holy shit, you are not planning to call Eros Stevensons, right?!"

Yung noo ko naman ang kumunot sa reaction niya. "I am. Why are you so surprised?"

Napasinghap ito habang nakatingin sa akin. "Is he related to you?"

"Medyo bobo ka din 'no? Kaya nga magkaapelyido kami diba? He's my cousin, stupid." I tsked before walking away. I am walking towards Alair's room to check on my baby.