Thank you!

Thank you so much for all the readers and for all the future readers that will read and support this story.

I hope the love of Blagden and Alair taught you something. That in life, you will never know what someone can do in the name of love. Always put your faith in Him. Trust Him and He will answer.

I want to thank first of all, God. For giving me the ability to write and express my imagination. I want to thank my mom who's with Him who I know, watching me right now and cheering for me. Thank you for the few readers who helped me reached and gave me inspiration to just continue when I am in the verge of giving up. Lastly, I want to thank my boyfriend, Christian Jay. He is the impersonation of Blagden. Blagden's attitude is the attitude of my boyfriend. I am including here in this passage because I know, deep in my heart, that I will marry him and we will have a happy family just like Blagden and Alair had.

Therefore, thank you again for this amazing ride. But this is not the end, I will write more stories until I get tired.

I will never get tired of saying thank you.

I hope and I wish, I will see my books on the bestselling sections of a bookstore shelves. ❤️

Maraming salamat! ❤️🐉🐯