𝒊𝒊𝒊: 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔

The loud growl of noise coming from the stomach of the biggest person in the room made everyone giggle.

All of us were serious about everything that we forgot to smile despite of the situation we are facing right now.

After how many tears were wiped, everyone was slowly recovering from the death of on of our former classmate along with Coach Kang.

We're currently now in the laboratory, I was sitting on the floor with my head on Suhyeok's shoulder, how it happened?

I also never knew...

Even there are things that is continuing running on my little head.

The simple gestures from the person beside me always gets my attention especially now that our hands are intertwined with each other.

My breathing hitched and my heart frantically beat in my ribcage, deafing me from hearing unimportant things.

I know that this is not the right moment to be flustered but I cannot help my self from being so.

"Your fart smells." Wujin commented after awhile of silence, "Daesi man, you are gross."

He disgustedly scrunched his nose, pushing fartherly the boy away.

"Move, move, I might die if I'd stay in here for long," Wujin continue to complain as he shove Joonyeong to be on Daesu's side instead.

"Brother-in-law, don't say things like that to me." Daesu then jokingly place his both hands in the top of his chest.

"And to be clear, my fart doesn't really smell that bad! You're just over-reacting!"

Everyone in the room immediately covered their nose using their palms and clothes when Daesu let out an another waste of him.

Polluting the already polluted air in the crowded room.

Consciously smelling himself, the boy's face twisted in disgust.

"Maybe a little... but this is natural in humans!" he reasoned, still defending himself from the scene he cause.

"I was hungry... but I don't think that I can eat anymore." Hyoryeong pouted her lips a little before covering her face with her both palms.

"Don't you dare, touch me!"

A slapped in hand was received by Daesu by doing so.

The group talks for how many minutes about what food are they going to have after this apocalypse and everyone had different ideas.

But all of them agreed when Gyeongsu brings up the chicken restaurant Cheongsan own.

"The chickens in there was incredible! After all of this, I promise to get the job of being a delivery boy in Cheongsan restaurant. You know, it's just a simple dream of mine but that's really what I want to achieve!"

Gyeongsuplace his right palm on Cheongsan's shoulder, "You don't need to worry about me eating all of your stock! Even I won't get paid at doing delivery, I'd still do it!"

I softly chuckle when I witness how fascinated everyone from hearing Gyeongsu's story, meanwhile the other boy is blushing too hard from the words that came out from his bestfriend's mouth.

"So, have you also  tried the chicken that Gyeongsu has been referring?"

The question caught me off guard not because I don't know how to answer it properly but because, I never expected that it would be that person to ask.

I shifted my head from his shoulder and look up a little and at the same time, he lookdown to me.

His rosy red lips form in a thin line as he waits me to speak-up. I blushed staring at those before moving my head away from its direction.