1.6

Maggie got checked on by a doctor, and I got my leg seen to as well. "There wasn't that much damage," I kept thinking to myself, but it still hurt a bit to walk. I wanted to stay with Maggie at first, but she clearly insisted on me going back to Alexandria. I quickly gave in, no point in arguing with the sick, yet insisting woman.

I was sat down on a bench, looking at the dried blood on my hands. Carl came and sat next to me, putting his hands on mine and looked at me. "Lilia, we're gonna be leaving soon."

I looked up at him slightly, "Okay.." I whispered. I still couldn't believe Negan took my dad... I can't imagine what he's going to do to him and I don't want to think about it. I just couldn't stop myself from worrying about it.

Carl wrapped his arms around me comfortingly. "We'll get him back." He said and I nodded, leaning into his arms, in which he put a hand on the back of my head.

I later on looked up to see Rick, approaching us with a rag and some water. "You alright?" He ask gently and I nodded again. He reached out for my hands and I held them out towards him, he started to clean my hands. "Your leg will be fine if you clean it everyday. You don't need to stay."

"But Maggie- might need me.." I tried to explain softly.

"But what do you need?" Rick then asked and I stopped for a second. I shook my head while thinking about it.

"I need my dad..." My voice croaked and my eyes glazed again, he sat down on the other side of me, wrapping his arm around me too. "We'll get him. I promise. I don't know how long it'll be but we will." He whispered, and kissed the top of my head. I looked at Carl and he gave me a small smile, an encouraging smile, which made me feel a bit better. "We should get going." Rick said after a moment of silence.

A few days later, the sound of someone knocking on the large Alexandrian gates interrupted my time with Judith. I was bouncing her on my lap outside on the porch, until I heard that familiar voice echo. I hear the door creak open quickly behind me, Carl came out to see what it was.

"H-He's here?" I ask, my voice had a shake to it.

"I'll take Judith upstairs." Carl offered and I handed him his cute sister back to him.

"I'll see what the hell is going on." I said with an annoyed tone. He's early, he shouldn't be here.

I saw Negan. Looking around the place for the very first time. "Hot diggity dog!" He exclaimed. "This place is magnificent! An embarrassment of riches, as they say. Yes sir, I do believe you are going to have plenty to offer up." He finished and I got closer to the area now. I came up behind Rick to ask him what was happening.

"Well isn't it my favourite Dixon!" Negan gleemed. "Lovely to see you."

"Can't say the same." I droned and Rick grunted, telling me to stop.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Negan remarked.

Rick then turned his head around and looked at someone. I looked around too and discovered that it was my dad... he looked so broken and my heart ached for him. He wore a worn out jumper and sweatpants, the letter 'A' spray painted on it. He was like a puppet just for their pleasure and he couldn't say anything about it.