1.11

Later we all somehow went from being outside, so watching Negan shave and then to making spaghetti.. He seemed to be enjoying himself, but Carl and I clearly wasn't. The only thing keeping me from drowning Negan in his pot of spaghetti was because of Judith in my arms.

I was bouncing her in my arms calmly, and she seemed to be oblivious about what was going on. Her innocent eyes glistened, they were same colour as her brother which made be smile a little bit at her cuteness. I can't wait for when she's older, a mini Carl would be awesome to see. I can't wait to see how much the Grimes family will grow and I'll be there with them too.

A short time later it was time to sit and eat, unfortunately. I was sat near the window in hopes of Rick showing up but he didn't. All I could see was some of Negan's men waiting outside with guns.

Olivia was making the lemonade in the kitchen, she offered to take Judith but I insisted on keep her with me so she wasn't out of my sight. I wouldn't want Negan wriggling through everything and try to take her away. I joined Negan and Carl at the dinner table, I sat in a seat opposite Carl and Judith in my lap who was almost half asleep.

Negan was fed up of waiting so he immediately tucked in, I wasn't sure whether to eat or not. After our trip today I had suddenly lost my appetite. Things were interrupted when a male voice was heard from outside.

We went to the window, it was Spencer, almost arguing to be let in with the women outside the house. "Can I go inside?" Spencer asked, but she responded with a firm "No."

"Don't be an asshole Arat. Let the man pass." Negan said and stepped out onto the porch but Carl and I stayed inside. I have Spencer a death glare, whatever he was trying to do won't be good. He knew Negan is bad news and all of a sudden he wants to have a civil chat with him? I don't think so.

"Oh crap. Is that for me?" Negan asked about the bottle of whiskey Spencer had brought.

"We haven't officially met. I'm Spencer Monroe. Hi." He introduced himself with his stupid grin.

"Wanna have a drink little Dixon? Your daddy ain't here to stop ya'." Negan said to me but I scoffed and walked back into the house with a sleeping Judith in my arms. "I'll take this one to sleep." I said and Carl nodded and thanked me.

"Sleepy time, Judy." I steadied her down, trying not to wake her. "Love you.."

I went back downstairs quietly and then I saw from the window that Negan and Spencer went from  talking for a while on the rocking chairs and suddenly got up and ended up playing a game of pool in the middle of the street. I decided to go outside and have a look, replacing their spots on the porch.

A few Alexandrians made a crowd and stood in the road, watching what was going on. Saviours were milling around with their guns out, as if they were public figures under guard and being escorted to a social event. People watched in interest and created more of a gather.

I remained on the porch with Carl and Olivia. I was luckily still in earshot of Spencer to hear what he was saying.

"I get what you're trying to do here," Spencer said. "What you're trying to build. I'm not saying I agree with your methods, but I get it. You're building a network. You're making people contribute for the greater good. It makes sense. But you should know that Rick Grimes has a history of not working well with others."