1.8

comment at the end :)

We were guided into a large room, but we were above everyone. Negan approached a railing so Carl and I moved forwards to get a closer look at what he was gazing at. To my amazement, there were mostly all the Saviours on the level below and kneeling down before Negan.

"The Saviours have gone out into the world and fought the dead and come back with some really good stuff. Some of that stuff can be yours, if you work hard and play by the rules." Negan began, looking beyond everyone's faces as he continued. "Today, everybody gets fresh vegetables at dinner, no points needed."

The people clapped gratefully, which only boosted Negan's large ego then and there. It was painfully obvious he was enjoying the fact that he got to rub his power and respect into our faces, it may not have bothered me but the fact that his self-respect was higher than this entire factory he calls a home, it was annoying. "You see that? Respect. Cool, huh? They're still on their knees? As you were!" Negan announced and everyone got up and went back to their daily tasks.

He started to walk off, Carl and I followed him and we were led down corridor after corridor until we finally ended up into a another room. A room which was filled with women in black dresses and heels which looked oddly uncomfortable. Whether they were all here willingly or by force I couldn't stop feeling bad for them as they were stuck with a guy who they probably despised. Who wouldn't hate him anyways?

"Ladies." Negan greeted.

I noticed Carl's expression behind me which was fully bewildered. Being closer to the man we both hated was scary enough.

"Don't mind the kids," Negan announced before leaning closer to Carl and taking his voice down to a mumble. "I know. Everyone woman where you're from dresses like they do the books at an autoshop. No offence to your chick but you're gonna wanna look at their titties. It's cool, I won't mind, they won't mind, knock yourself out."

Negan then pointed at a women, whom I didn't seem to know. "Can I talk to you for a minute, dear wife?" The women looked at him and got up. "Make yourselves comfortable kids." They walked off to the side.

A woman then approached us, although it was more me than us. "Hey, how come you kids are here?" The woman asked, with a hint of concern in her voice.

"It's a long story.." I respond briefly, as much as I would love to get into a deep conversation about how much I hate Negan and why I'm here..it's not a good place and time.

"Oh my gosh, don't tell me you're here because he wants you to be his 'wife'..!" The women then asked frantically and I shook my head quickly.

"God no! And..wife?" I then asked.

"He thinks it's better to have more than one, we're more like trophies to him." She replies. "By the way my name is Tanya!"

"I'm Lilia..this is Carl." I introduce ourselves and her eyes widen a bit.

"You're a Dixon, aren't you?" Tanya asks and I was stunned for a second, how does she know my last name?

"Sherry, the woman over there, has been doing a bit of digging. Your father is here isn't here? I'm so sorry.." She says but I shake her off.

"I'm not here for the pity, but thank you." I reply.

"Well, if you both need anything then I'll be over there.." Tanya says and she does her quick goodbyes before going over to some other women, who ends up in deep conversation very quickly with multiple glances towards us.