epilogue

Six years later life slowly got back on track.

Daryl made his decision to leave and camp outside in the woods. He got a dog too. If caused a few arguments between the Dixon's, but eventually Lilia warmed up to it.

CJ got older, he was 6. In a few months he would be 7. His favourite days were visiting his grandpa Daryl's tent with Dog...and baseball Fridays.

Judith got older too, she was 9. She was so much like her dad and brother, it made Lilia so happy. She was finally able to pass down Carl's hat to her like he always wanted to. Lilia reminded Judith of her brother all the time, she wouldn't let her grow up without knowing of her brother.

Judith valued that. She loved CJ and her other brother RJ with all her heart, including Carl and her sister Lilia whom she looked up to as well.

Even though everything can fall apart as much as they wanted to, everything still built back up to the same way it was. Over the course of these 6 years it was Lilia and her son, she taught him the way of the world and thrived.

Everything was getting back to normal.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

END OF BOOK ONE

LILIA DIXON AND CJ RETURNS IN:

𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐱𝐨𝐧² | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥

out now.

CHECK PROFILE TO ACCESS BOOK 2

🎉 You've finished reading ✓𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐱𝐨𝐧¹ | 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘥 🎉