Dirty Innocence

As they had headed back to the village, Eric had taken Camilo back to his house.

"I'm going to go walk around and make sure everyone's alright in the village," Camilo smiled and gave a nod. Eric proceeded to turn around and went back to the town. He asked around and greet every villager he'd meet. They were all happy and kind back as they've heard about his reputation as a person. Eric shook hands and bowed to the townspeople. Giggles and chattering would roam across the town as the girls would fall head over heels for him while the boys looked up to him. Eric walked over and knocked onto the selected girl's house. The girl opened the door and gave a blush as she had let him enter her house. Her mom was busy with Abuela, planning her dead husband's funeral as she had let her daughter stay home and watch the house. Eric smiled and gently grabbed a strand of her hair and slowly brushing through it as the girl stood there. Eric was pretty much giving away the fact that he was interested in her, and it seems she had felt the exact same way.

"I'm so sorry to hear about your father as well as how you've been chosen to be sacrificed to the demon," Eric replied as he sat down on her couch. The girl sat down right next to Eric as her expression had saddened. "Maybe a little kiss would cheer you up," he egged on. The girl's expressed happiness throughout her face and nodded. Eric gave a smile. "Close your eyes then," the girl listened as Eric gave a smirk before giving her a kiss.

"Let me show you some other things before your mother gets back..." Eric signaled, leaning back to take the girl's innocence away...

------------------------------------------------------

Camilo plopped onto his bed feeling giddy from his and Eric's moment. He had wondered what had happened in order to Eric to stop.

"I wonder where that rock came from..." Camilo mumbled, rubbing his face into his pillow.

"Camilo!" Abuela shouted from the kitchen. "Someone needs you for your gift again!"

Camilo lifted his head and sighed at Abuela's statement.

"Of course they need me for my gift..." he said quietly. Camilo got up from his bed and turned to his room full of mirrors. His reflection only stared back at him as he dragged his feet out of his room. He gave his body a quick shake then flashed a smile and turned his doorknob to see what they had needed. "I'm coming!" He sat and slid down the stairs railing, jogging towards Abuela.

"We need your to change into the man who had passed recently in order to take his measurements. We must get it for his outfit to change him in," Abuela directed. Camilo gave a weak smile then used his gift to shapeshift. He had stood there while some other townspeople had started to measure all over his body. The wife wasn't there because it'd be too hard on her to see her husband again. Abuela had left to attend other matters and left Camilo alone, soon after, he really was alone. Casita tapped his shoe as he turned back to himself. Casita was checking to see if Camilo was tired at all.

"I'll...I'll be okay, Casita..." Camilo answered and readjusted his clothes a bit. "I'll be going back to the mountains," Casita was on full alert and shoved the dining table to stop Jim. It'd be dangerous for him to go out alone. "I promise I'll be safe. I won't go too far off. I'll make sure my sister will still hear me," Casita shook the table a bit unsure, but it had finally removed the table. Camilo gave a gentle pat onto Casita's wall then left the house and made his ways towards the mountains. He sighed and started to run upwards, making sure not to fall into any holes nor to trip over anything. His curiosity couldn't help but wonder go past the mountains. He had lied to Casita in order to do what he really wanted. When he had past the mountain, he placed his hands onto his knees trying to catch his breath.

Here.

He felt no one could ask for his gift now. He didn't have any. Camilo looked at his bare hands then squeezed then, forming into fists.