Cain's Background

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back before Cain had been born. There had been were three different levels as where many would live.

It was simple.

Heaven. Earth. and Hell.

Heaven was where all the Gods and angels lived, obviously. Hell was where all the demons had lived in peace or chaos, only some special creatures would be brought down in order to do a judgement or the other way around in Heaven. Meanwhile, Earth is where majority of hidden creatures, animals, and humans had lived for centuries as well as millenniums.

There was once a angel who had been brought down to earth in order to complete a mission of hers. She had to find a certain Lily flower in order to use it as medicine for others. They had ran out in Heaven, and she had decided to be the one to fetch it. She had looked long and far for where the certain Lily flower may be.

She had been searching far and wide, day and night for this certain flower. Until she had reached the deeper ends of the woods and noticed someone with dark wings.

A demon? She thought. What is he doing here on earth?

She looked and had noticed that he was holding a wooden basket full of the chosen lilies that she had been searching for. She tried her best to get closer to him without being caught, but she had stepped onto a stick and broken it down. The demon had quickly turned to see her as she gasped in fear. He started to walk towards her with a broken off lily in his hand. She started to walk backwards, but the demon had quickly grabbed her wrist as she looked back at the man. He placed the lily into her hand and smiled.

"I'm guessing you've been looking for this?" the demon kindly said. The angel grabbed the lily and looked down at it before looking up at him.

"Y-Yes..." she responded. The demon decided to remove the basket from his grip and handed it to here.

"Just take this then. I'll just start all over again." he responded. The lady had sensed no signs of danger from this man, only pure honestly. He had walked over back to the flowers and started picking again.

This was a start of their friendship that had soon blossomed into something more. The two would both sneak onto the middle ground of earth in order to meet each other. They shared a secret hiding place and talk both of their times away from each other, until the gods and demons have started to get suspicious of the two disappearing down onto earth a little more than they should. The demon's status was a lot higher than most, he was like an undertaker who would have to take lives of those who did not deserve it. Two of them, happened to become Eric's parents. He had easily finished his job when he barged into their home and took a stabbing as well as cursing throughout their body. The demon had stared down to see a little toddler, which was Eric. Eric's eyes had been filled with tears as he had just seen his parents washed away. The demon had felt guilt within the child's sadness, but he had to do his job. Eric's parents were known for being selfish vampires who had only seen people on earth as their meals. The child had quickly fled off with his vampuric powers as the demon had let him go. He gave a small sigh and had left back to his lover, and 15 years had passed since that incident.

One of the rules created where that angels and demons must not be able to be in love with one another, but the angel had already become pregnant with his child. They had started to make their plan to make a run away with their child, but Eric had spotted them one night, camping in the woods and decided to take their lives. Cain's mother had used the last of her magic to make Cain fly away before he had to chance to see who was the murderer of his parents. Eric was hungry for revenge and scooped out both of Cain's parent's eyes. Keeping them into jars in order to display some sort of accomplishment and happiness.