Found Out

Cain blushed then quickly turned away. Camilo noticed and removed himself from Cain's body. Camilo also had a shade of pink on his cheeks. He quickly dusted himself and cleared his throat.

"S-Sorry about that. Anyways! We need to talk!" Camilo said. Cain sat up on the couch and looked over at him.

"I know it wasn't my fault, but it was still a part of me that had always hurt you. How could I ever forgive myself when I had noticed you being choked below me?" Cain said, looking down. Camilo sat down on the couch and placed his hand on Cain's, giving him a smile.

"I'm still here, aren't I?" Camilo responded. "Because of you coming back, I was saved from that...person who had appeared out of you. Cain looked at Camilo with hurt and guilt still lingering in his eyes. "I still accept you to be with me. I knew that I was going to get into some things if I chose to stick around. I'm just always going to be surprised at times, but I'm still grateful that we got to meet. It....Well... You've made me happier."

Cain's eyes widened as the flicker in his eyes had changed.

"R-Really? I make you happy?" Cain asked. He covered his happy smile. "I accept you for you are as well. Um, you also make me really happy..."

Camilo had a curl that was blocking part of his face, but Cain took the strand and tucked it behind his ear. They both shared the next silent moments together, just staring into each other's eyes. It's like time had paused for a long time as it was just the two of them in the cabin.

"Um...I also have something else to tell you..Cain.." Camilo spoke.

"Yes? What is it?" Cain questioned.

"Cain...I..."

Both couldn't take their eyes off each other, until someone threw a rock at the door. Cain and Camilo both jumped, breaking eye contact. Both of them quickly scooted to the opposite ends of the couch to hide anything suspicious of what they could be doing.

"Camilo?" Eric's voice could be heard as he grabbed the door. Camilo's safe space had now been invaded as it could no longer be a safe spot. Camilo panicked as Eric would be able to see Cain in his human form.

"E-Eric! Wait!" Camilo shouted, but he was too late. Eric had swung open the door and took a peek. He had noticed Camilo first then looked over to see who was next to him. It was Kai right next to him.

Eric flashed a smile.

"What are you two doing in here?" Eric asked.

"We were just talking about certain topics." Camilo quickly replied. "Friendly conversations..."

Cain gave a nod.

"Kai is your name, right?" Eric asked as Cain gave a nod. "Is it alright if I talk to you privately?"

"Why do you need Kai?" Camilo asked.

"Camilo, it'll be alright." Cain replied. "You should go back. We'll meet you there, alright?"

Camilo bit his lip looking at the two, wondering if he should stay. Cain gave a reassuring smile as he stood up.

"Fine..." Camilo caved in as he got up to leave first. He walked out the door, passing Eric. Camilo could feel a vicious vibe radiating from Eric. It gave Camilo the chills. Could Camilo really just leave Cain and Eric together? Eric watched as Camilo slowly became smaller, the further he walked away from the cabin. Eric dropped his smile and stared over at Cain.

"What exactly are your intentions with Camilo?" Eric said, getting straight to the point. Cain shot that vampire a glare.

"I could have asked you the same thing." Cain shot back, walking over towards Eric. They both stared at one another in silence, close up as Cain decided to break and shove Eric to the side using his shoulder. "I know you're not one to be trusted. You can fake your personality to others, but I know how...or should I say what you really are."