Tio Alfonso

Eric was hidden in the woods, kicking whatever the hell he could to let out his anger. He bit his lip, just in case Delores had come out of her room. He tried his best to make sure his cover wasn’t blown. He suddenly heard the sound of footsteps roaming the woods and hid behind a tree. Camilo’s harsh panting could be heard as he stopped his tracks in order to catch his breath. He placed his hands on his knees and tried his best to control his breathing. 

“Jeez, it’s too far.” Camilo whined as he scratched his head. He wiped his sweat away and continued to jog up towards the mountain. 

Why’s Camilo going up there? Eric thought as he started to follow Camilo up as well. He made sure there were big enough objects, so he would be able to hide behind them. Camilo didn’t bother to check his surroundings and passed the mountains as his gift disappeared. Eric passed the mountains as well, getting even more suspicious. Was it because of that friend that Camilo had come with? Eric gave a grin and observed him. Camilo ran over towards the cave to see if Cain had been in there, but it had been covered up as if there was never a cave there to begin with. Camilo looked around even more.

“Where are you!?” Camilo shouted as it echoed through the sky. “You must be here somewhere!” Camilo started to stress as he walked around the area to see where Cain could’ve easily hidden. The further he went out into the area, the more worried he got. He chose to deny the fact that Cain could’ve easily left after their argument. He wouldn’t do that. He just...He wouldn’t. Eric crossed his arms and rubbed his chin, getting more interested in who Camilo was searching for. 

“Camilo!” 

Camilo quickly turned around to see someone. It was just Eric, he had exposed himself. “What are you doing out here?” Eric tried to play off. “I noticed you running and didn’t want you to get lost!” Camilo knew that he didn’t want to expose Cain at all. It could cause major trouble. 

"Umm Kai and I were just playing hide and seek. I can't find him anywhere." Camilo lied. "I just can't seem to find him..."

Eric walked over.

"Where do you think he went?" Eric asked. 

"I-I'm not too sure. I need to talk to him." Camilo said. Camilo was fidgeting with his hands behind his back, feeling in danger with Eric alone past the mountains. There's no way he'd know that his gift disappeared, right? Camilo removed his hands from his back and started to walk back towards his village. "Maybe he's just hiding somewhere in the village!"

Camilo started to pick up his pace, but Eric would easily match him since his legs were longer. He took longer strides and smiled down at Camilo. Camilo's heart started to race faster when he smiled. Eric put his arm around Camilo, but Camilo just shrugged the arm off. Camilo looked down at the bracelet that Cain had gifted him. He should be hearing alarms ever since Eric was nearby. Cain looked up at the mountains to see if he was hiding up there anywhere. Camilo’s intense thinking only got worse, the more steps he took. 

Cain, Cain, Cain! 

His name just kept repeating in Camilo’s head. He was also screaming inside of his head. 

“There you are.” someone said. Camilo looked up to see Alfonso standing. “Don’t just run away like that. You’re looking for trouble.” He glared over at Eric as Eric’s back hair stood up, feeling the tensity. Camilo quickly ran towards Alfonso and bowed.

“I’m sorry Tio!” Camilo apologized. Alfonso gave a sigh. 

“Don’t leave my sight.” Alfonso said as they started to walk back towards the village. Eric followed behind the two of them, starting to bite his lip again.