2. My Go To

Y/N's POV

"What time is it?" I said as I stretched.

I checked and it was 11:48. I looked to my right and saw Lani knocked out.

I looked at my notifications and saw that I had 13 missed calls from Megan. I called her back immediately.

"Hello? Meg? Are you okay?"

"Yes, bitch. I'm fine, I'm waiting for you to pick me up, I been in the airport for about 30 minutes. I already see someone taking pictures, you better hurry up."

I forgot that last night I called her telling her she should come out to stay with me so we could talk, but this was before me and Lani had talked.

"Uh, okay. I'll come get you now." I got out of bed, went to the bathroom to do some things, put on some clothes, and grabbed a piece of gum from Lani's suitcase.

I put my phone in my pocket and kissed Keh on the forehead.

"I love you." I whispered. I know they're still sleeping, but it's cute.

I left the hotel room and went to the elevator. I pressed the lobby button and waited for it to open.

It did, but there were so many people on it, I thought I'd never be able to get on.

You know what? I might as well just go down the stairs, it'll be my morning cardio.

I called Tana before I got to the stairs and told him to be there in 5 minutes.

The more I go down these steps, the more my calves start burning.

"Goddamn."

I finally finished walking down them and waited in the lobby for Tana.

I was scrolling through my phone and Lani texted me.

                               Text Messages

my baby: where you at?

me: i'm in the lobby, imma go get meg real quick.

my baby: she here?

me: yeah, i forgot i told her to fly down here last night. she said she's at the airport so imma go get her, it'll be quick, don't worry.

my baby: you want me to call tana for you?

me; nah, i already called him, he's here right now, actually.

my baby: ight, imma take a shower, get ready and shit, lmk when you're here so i can let y'all in

me: okay, baby. also, imma get you more gum, i seen you was runnin low and i took one, remind me, please.

my baby: ight, be safe, i love you

me: i love you too.

I got up and walked outside to see Tana parked across the street from where I am.

Why? And it's raining too? What the hell?

I ran to the car and got in.

"My nigga, you couldn't park a little closer?"

"I could've, I didn't want to."

"Mane, fuck you." He started laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"I just think it's funny how you so angry, you can't even put that damn seatbelt on. Muthafucka, you strugglin for real."

"Oh my God, shut up and get to this damn airport, my friend been there for damn near an hour."