7. Can Have Everything.

Y/N's POV

It's been a few weeks since everything happened. Everything has been alright for the most part except one thing:Lani hasn't been home in a minute.

Like, she's still here of course, but when I say that, I mean she's busy with her priorities and working all day.

It's been like this for about 3 weeks.

We've had about a day or two together during this time. It makes me sad cause I wanna spend time with her.

Of course, I have my priorities as well, but they're taken care of in an easier manner.

It's just been me and Adeya, I'm happy for that because I get to spend so much time with her. Yesterday, I took her to the water park and then we got some ice cream cause it's been really hot lately.

After I gave her a shower and everything of course, she went right to sleep. That always lets me know I'm doing a good job at this mom shit.

I'm gonna take her out again today, I wanna get her some new clothes for the summer. My baby needs her some tank tops and some shorts. It's gon be rough out here these next few months.

I went into her room to wake her up and get her ready for the day.

I kneeled down next to her on her bed and started rubbing on her back.

"Hi, my baby. You wanna go to the mall today?"

I felt her moving a lot.

"We can get you some new clothes, shoes, and toys. We can get whatever you want, Dey."

She woke up and sat up in her bed.

"Good morning, beautiful." I rubbed her back and kissed her forehead.

"You wanna go with me?"

She nodded her head, eyes still closed because she just woke up.

"Okay, let's go and get you ready, my baby."

I picked her up from her bed and took her into the bathroom to brush her teeth. I gave her and bath and got her dressed.

"You ready?"

She nodded her head and we went downstairs.

I grabbed her a pack of cookies since I was taking her out to eat after.

We went outside to the car and I put her in her car seat. I checked to make sure she was all good and then I got in.

I started driving to the mall and I played some music.

Shut Up and Drive came on.

"Go go go go." I heard Adeya singing along. This has been one of her favorite songs. It's so cute seeing her do little things like this. I'll remember them forever.

...

I parked in front of the mall and got out of the car. I opened the door to where Adeya was sitting and I took her out of her car seat.

"Come on." I held her hand and we walked into the mall.

"Where you wanna go to first, my baby?"

"The toy store."

"Okay, let's go to the toy store.

...

"Is that all?" The cashier asked.

"Adeya, you want anything else?"

She nodded her head and went to go grab a Barbie doll.

She gave it to me and I placed it on the counter.