5. i love you II

Lani's POV

Me and y/n/n have been home from tour for about a week now. Honestly, it's been one of the most relaxing weeks I've had since I've blown up.

Adeya won't be home until the weekend, so me and y/n/n have a few more opportunities to do whatever we want before she gets back.

We just did a lil something actually, she asleep now. I'm just like that. Imma go get us some food and snacks so we can watch a movie when she wakes up.

I slowly got out of the bed trying not to wake her up then I threw on something comfortable and got my keys.

I kissed her on the forehead and slowly closed the door. I walked down the stairs and opened the door. I locked it from the outside and went into my car.

I started driving to the store and I noticed that I was low on gas, luckily the gas station is right there.

I don't wanna pay with my card, though, these damn prices are so high.

I opened the glove compartment and I saw a note that said "for gas :)"

"hey girl, i seen that your tank was empty, i think you should start carrying cash, you not bouta waste all my money on some damn gas. i'm kidding, i love you, fill that tank up, baby. here's some money."

I don't even know what to say to that. It's cute, but she acts like I don't be spending my last dollars on her. I'm playin, she do the same for me.

I gave the guy the money and he pumped my gas.

...

I got everything and was on my way back to the house and y/n/n was facetiming me. I picked up and propped my phone up on the dashboard.

"Hi, baby."

"Hi, my love, where are you?"

"I was getting food. I'm bouta be home."

"You look sexy, baby."

"Thank you."

"How you gon leave and not wake me up?"

"If I was out for longer than 20 minutes then I would've, baby." I looked away from my phone and out my window so I could make this turn.

"Lani. Lani. Lani. Kehlani."

"Huh? My bad, baby." I looked back at my phone and licked my lips.

"Keh, don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Nothing, you didn't hear me call you?"

"Baby, I'm tryna turn, I gotta focus on the road, I'm not tryna die. Wouldn't that be unfortunate?"

"Girl, bye."

"Baby."

"What?"

"Pop one?"

"Huh?"

"Pop one."

"Pop what, nigga? I thought you had to focus on the road."

"For the one time."

"No. You can wait til you come home, have some decorum."

"Get off my phone."

"Okay then." She hung up, but I wasn't being serious.

...

I opened the door and went into the house. I went into the kitchen and placed everything down. I went to our room and laid back on the bed.