15. Main One.

Lani's POV

"Destin, can you text y/n and tell her that we'll be back in 20 minutes so she can start getting ready? My phone dead."

Me, Destin, Bri, and Jamie were out in the city. We had our cameras with us and took pictures of random things. It was a nice bonding time with them.

"She said she gon get in the shower and when she's done gettin ready she gon be waitin for us."

"Okay."

We got in my car and started driving back to my house.

"Kehlani, where we goin again?" Jamie asked.

"I'm singing at the Warriors game tonight."

"That's right, that's right."

"I don't know shit bout them basketball niggas besides them playin for the Bay." Destin said.

"It's okay, we can still cheer them on."

...

I got to the house and saw that y/n's makeup artist and stylist's car were parked on the outside.

"Y'all stayin in here?" I asked them.

"Nah, we bouta smoke in my car." Destin said.

"Ight." I parked the car and went inside the house.

I saw y/n getting her makeup done. She was sitting in her chair with a white robe on. She had a few clips in her hair. She takin these court side seats serious.

"Hi, my love." She said as I walked over to her.

"Hi, baby."

"You nervous?"

"A little bit, but I gotta put on for my hometown."

"I'm so proud of you, Lani, you're doing great things and I'm so glad I get to be right by your side while it's all happening."

"Thank you, baby. You ridin with us or?"

"Of course."

"Okay, Imma go take a shower and put on some clothes, let me know when you're ready."

"I will."

"Ight." I went upstairs into our room and got ready for my shower. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower and got in.

I washed myself and my hair real good. I got out and went to the room to put on some comfortable clothes. The game isn't for another 4 hours, but I have to do my hair and makeup, get dressed, all that.

I got ready then went back downstairs to see that y/n/n was ready, Kaya and Dion were gone.

"You look so good." I saw her looking in her phone camera.

She was wearing diamond earrings, a chain that was flooded with diamonds that said "Nami" in cursive, rings, of course her wedding ring, long white acrylics with little designs on them, and a sage green long sleeve dress that made her irresistible.

"Thank you, my love. You ready to go?"

"Mhm."

"Okay. Imma wear this, that's fine with you?" She held up my black puffer.

"Of course."

"Thank you." She put it on and got her bag.

"Come on." She walked out the door and I followed behind her. I shut the door and made my way to the
van. Everyone else was waiting on us.

"Everyone in?"

"Yes."

"Okay." We started driving to the Chase Center, I started to get more and more nervous.