Marvel x Next Gen AU

they are in the MCU. their families still are the same, but it is NOT harry potter exactly.

in this AU, harry's era are all retired heroes scattered across the world and their children all have superpowers

Teddy- shapeshifting

Lorcan- healing

Lysander- strength

Erika- seasonal control

James Sirius- charm speak

Albus Severus- invisibility

Lily Luna- telekinesis

Riley- mind control

~~~

Lysander Scamander stumbled down the crumbling New York streets, frantically trying to find Lily.

Lily Luna Potter opened her eyes, buried beneath fallen debris. Closing her eyes, she focused really hard on lifting the debris.

Teddy Lupin saw James and shifted into himself with enough muscle to pull James to safety.

James Sirius Potter was barely conscious as Teddy lifted him from the ground and could barely speak. His head was throbbing.

Lorcan Scamander ran around the collapsed subway station they'd claimed as a rejuvenation area, desperately charging his powers up for when everyone injured were brought to him.

Erika Scamander flew above the city, searching frantically the rest of her friends. Her advanced vision goggles scanned the city for anyone with extraordinary gifts.

Riley Goldstein spotted Lily, lying underneath the debris she was keeping off her with the last of her strength. Running to her side, Riley quickly gathered Lily up and ran off to the subway.

Albus Severus Potter turned a corner and made himself visible. Unable to find the others, he turned invisible again and ran away.

Will the heroes be able to unite with the Avengers and defeat the greatest villain of all time? And will Albus come back in time to help?

~~~

who do you think they'd be if they were REPLACING an avenger? if you think two characters listed here could replace one, which two and which one?