Chapter 5

The media couldn't offend Yu Ent, even though they didn't understand why Yu Ent. was helping Jiwoo.

Even Winter didn't understand why their plan had run so smoothly. She had originally expected it to take a few days, "Jiwoo, tell me, are you being supported by another company?"

"No," Jiwoo replied as she glanced at the woman beside her. "However, there is indeed a person that has been assisting me behind the scenes. But, I can't reveal who it is yet."

"Hahaha... that's ok. We will talk about it later. Just the thought of Minkyu's distraught face is enough to satisfy me!" Winter assumed Jiwoo had help from her family.

She had no idea that Jiwoo had, in fact, suddenly become the wife of the Queen of Entertainment: Karina.

"Are you trying to use this opportunity to leave Tianyi?" Karina asked as she elegantly sliced the steak in front of her.

"No, I would be letting them off too easily if I was to leave so simply. I am going to tear them down from their perch," Jiwoo explained.

"Plus, I have already decided to return to the industry. Unfortunately, my popularity isn't as great as before; that's why I'm only targeting the modelling industry for now, which is why Tianyi may come of use."

"You are like this right now because you are angry. What if one day you no longer hate..."

"What I have decided on, I will not regret, let alone turn back," Jiwoo told Karina in certainty. When in love, she could love with all her heart. When in hate, she could tear the other person apart with her bare hands.

On top of everything, quite a decent amount of time had passed since news of Jiwoo's exposure on stage had gotten out, yet, Minkyu hadn't even made a single phone call to check on her. Instead, he had released news that could easily ruin Jiwoo. There was no way she was going to let Minkyu hurt her again.

Karina remained silent, but she was already intrigued by Jiwoo.

Jiwoo wasn't stupid, in fact, she was very smart. She knew she couldn't hide anything from Karina, so she quickly revealed everything in front of her. Whether good or bad, there was no holding back - all that existed was trust.

"I've asked my assistant to prepare a room in this hotel. Tonight, we will be staying here. My home is no fun..."

Jiwoo's ears flushed red as she nodded: "Up to you..."

Meanwhile, Minkyu was all over the place, trying to come to a truce with the media and his business partners. Coupled with the news of Doyeon's pregnancy, the thought of Jiwoo didn't even cross his mind nor did he care where she was right now.

After a romantic dinner, Jiwoo followed closely behind Karina as she led her to the presidential suite. Surprisingly, it wasn't just any normal presidential suite, it was actually a wedding suite.

Under such rushed conditions, Karina somehow managed to prepare so much for Jiwoo - she couldn't help but feel touched by Karina's consideration. If it was someone else, there was no way they would have done the same.

Karina could sense the nervousness coming from Jiwoo. She removed her business suit jacket as she turned to her and said, "I'll have a shower first so you can have some time to make a decision. If you are still unsure...we can delay our wedding night indefinitely."

Jiwoo was thankful for her thoughtfulness as she watched her head into the bathroom. But... they were already married, what right did she have to make Karina accommodate for her childish indecisiveness?

Thinking this, Jiwoo threw open the door and headed into the bathroom. Karina looked at her in surprise as she reached out and embraced Karina in a tight hug, "I do not regret!"