Chapter 22

Lin Wei had only just realized she'd been upgraded after boarding the plane. Looking at Doyeon's confused expression, she felt extremely satisfied. This was the first time, as an artist's manager, she was being treated better than the agency's CEO!

Doyeon watched as the trio entered the First Class Cabin before turning to Minkyu suspiciously, "What is all this? Didn't they say First Class was sold out? Was Jiwoo's ticket booked by the agency?"

"I also don't know what's happening," Minkyu responded frustratedly.

"I'm so angry!" Doyeon had planned to make Jiwoo watch her and Minkyu being affectionate, who would have thought she would end up going to First Class.

Jiwoo also thought the First Class Cabin would be full, however, as the three of them walked in, she realized, apart from them, there were no other passengers.

"Jiwoo, that jerk and tramp won't also end up being upgraded here, will they?" Although the First Class Cabin was separated by a sliding door, it was clear to see, there were no other passengers, so Winter was a little worried.

"Miss, you can be rest assured. In order not to disturb Miss Yi from resting, Ms. Yu has already booked out the entire First Class Cabin, no other passengers will be allowed in," the air-hostess explained to Winter.

After hearing from the air-hostess, Winter held onto her head - it felt like it was about to explode...

"Jiwoo, you have such a good life!"

Lin Wei had a confused expression on her face the entire time. Just as she was about to ask what was happening, out of the plane's private bathroom, stepped a respectable woman in a brown business suit. She had a calm expression on her extremely beautiful face. Upon her right ear was a distinctive black mole, which resembled a sparkling black diamond, and just below her lips was another captivating mole.

Dear god... this was the CEO of Yu Entertainment! A Legend in the Entertainment Industry!

Lin Wei was dumbfounded, never would she have imagined, she would see Karina under these circumstances.

What confused her even more, was Jiwoo's reaction upon seeing Karina; there was no sense of unfamiliarity, instead she was pleasantly surprised, "Mrs. Yi, can you please explain why you disappeared without a word early this morning and then suddenly appeared here?"

"Mrs. Yu, it seems you don't want to see me?" Karina casually took her bag out of her hands, like a gentleman.

"It's not that I don't want to see you, I'm just a little shocked... President Yu seems to be good at finding different ways to place herself before me," Jiwoo affectionately hooked her arms around Karina's as they entered a small room and closed the door.

"They..." Lin Wei felt her brain had disconnected. At this moment, it was completely blank.

"Them calling each other by their surnames... could it be..." Lin Wei was cut off by her train of thoughts as Winter spoke

"Jiwoo mustn't have officially introduced her to you?" Winter raised her eyebrows towards Lin Wei, "The CEO of Yu Entertainment, the big boss of the Entertainment Industry, is Jiwoo's wife. When I first found out, I was even more shocked than you."

"They... when did they get married?" Lin Wei questioned.

"On the day that Jiwoo was to marry Minkyu, Minkyu and Doyeon were cheating behind her back. Jiwoo suffered a heavy blow, so... she married herself off. Now it's clear to see, she married the right person. However, their marriage was rushed, no one knows about it." Speaking up to this point, Winter decided to remind Lin Wei of a few things.