Chapter 23

"I know Hyoyeon wants to get rid of me as soon as I'm of no use and is using me to boost Doyeon. Especially now that I'm in the US, she thinks I stand no chance."

"Hmmph, shameless!" Winter grunted.

"I'm also familiar with the editor of the American Royal Magazine. Would you like to catch up with your mentor?" Karina, who had been quiet for a while, suddenly asked.

"Karina, I've said it before, I don't want you helping me."

"Just treat it as a private get-together," Karina smiled while one side of her perfect face shone charmingly under the sun.

"Hmmm... OK," Jiwoo nodded. Of course, she would never have expected, this private get-together would end up being the deciding factor in the fight between her and Doyeon.

Karina owned her own manor in the US, so there was no need to stay in a hotel. The pure American-style rooms were warm and cozy - more comfortable than any hotel suite. As it was a bit far from the Secret Headquarters, Karina had already instructed Ningning to find out the schedule for Secret. Ningning was well prepared, she even knew what time they would be having dinner. Jiwoo found this very impressive, while Winter and Lin Wei couldn't help but to reflect on themselves.

After having a quick shower, Jiwoo stood by the window and looked out. At this time, Karina approached her wearing a black robe - her black hair was dripping wet with water.

Jiwoo naturally took the towel out of her hands, stood on her tiptoes and started to dry the beads of water from her hair. Meanwhile, Karina standing with her 178cm height, stared at her with a serious expression.

"What do you want? You are looking at me with so much focus..."

"I was thinking, since it's daytime, whether I should do something I shouldn't..." Karina hooked onto Jiwoo's chin and gently kissed her on the lips - their tongues danced together. Afterwards, her soft lips slowly made it's way next to her ear as she whispered seductively, "On board the plane, I wanted to keep kissing you..."

Jiwoo glanced out the window, worried people outside would see them, however, she couldn't resist Karina's teasing as she found herself losing control of her body. She was weak in her arms.

Their robes somehow found it's way onto the floor as they faced each other in their most vulnerable state. Losing control, they quickly found themselves on the soft bed.

Because the lighting was bright, Jiwoo could clearly see Karina's figure - it was comparable to the body of a model. Thanks to her daily workout, yoga and learning karate, her body was thin, firm and built with perfectly sculpted muscles - seeing her body drove Jiwoo crazy...

Karina was pleased to see her scanning her body - she too was impressed by hers.

Jiwoo's body met international model standards; perfectly proportioned at 172cm tall, with measurements that were just right and a beautiful pair of pale long slender legs, it was hard to resist temptation around her.

The two figures were like a pair of perfect bodies coming together; this was a gift from heaven and meant to be.

Karina laughed, "If we keep our figures like this for the rest of our lives, our chances of divorce would be zero."

Jiwoo also responded with a laugh. She gently lifted her left hand and brushed Karina's lower lip, down to her mole and to her ear. "I love looking at your moles, especially this mole of yours, it's like you were born with an earring."

Karina could no longer hold back her burning passion as she leaned over and pressed her lips against Jiwoo's. Her warm palms also could not be controlled...