Chapter 43

Early the next morning, Winter secretly took all the information she had on Li Yu to meet the reporter's cousin at a remote cafe. Among the two cousins, one had the surname Lu and the other had the surname Han. The one with the surname Lu was the one that tried to blackmail Winter last time and was also the older cousin of the man currently sitting before her.

This man was Han Zhou. Dressed in a black-patterned t-shirt and a pair of ripped jeans; hair slicked back neatly; he seemed to be the type of person that was used to luxury. Upon seeing Winter, he removed his sunglasses and raised his eyebrows, "What have you called me out here for?"

Winter wasn't aware that this man was about to release a scandal about Jiwoo. She just simply said, "If I have a money-making offer for you, will you take it behind your cousin's back?"

"How much money are we talking about?"

"Both you and your cousin should know that our Jiwoo is very stubborn. No matter how badly she is being defamed, she will still refuse to spend money on clearing her name. Originally, with the information I have in my hands, I could just directly expose it since Jiwoo has left it in my hands. However, when I think about the person behind the bed-climbing scandal, I feel bad for Jiwoo, so I've decided to work with you. I'll give all the information to you for free, not only because it will prove Jiwoo's innocence but also because I have one simple request: tell everyone that you got this information from Cheng Tian Entertainment's Yang Jing."

After hearing her words, Han Zhou realized Jiwoo already knew everything. After a moment of hesitation, he finally took the information out of Winter's hands. To his surprise, the information about Li Yu was more extensive than what he already had; it had the names of all the female celebrities involved as well as photos.

The photos he and his cousin had previously taken weren't always clear, but the evidence in front of him was definitive proof.

Since Winter was so sincere, Han Zhou decided to lay his cards on the table, "To tell you the truth, Yang Jing is currently preparing to release a scandal about Jiwoo. She is planning to use a photoshopped photo to claim that it is a photo of Jiwoo and Li Yu in bed. If not for your phone call last night, Jiwoo would already be the hottest topic again."

Hearing this, Winter's heart skipped a beat. Lucky...

"That's why you're stupid. If you put that fake photo up, someone will expose it as being fake sooner or later; how much is Yang Jing paying you and your cousin to do that? and how much of it is your share? On the other hand, Jiwoo definitely won't be giving you money, but look at this information. All you have to do is release it but hide the names of all the celebrities involved. When they see it, they will be so paranoid of being exposed, they will contact you and offer you money as well as other benefits to keep quiet."

"As for Yang Jing, you won't be losing out. You just need to contact Cheng Tian and tell them you have information to expose about members of the Yang family in the entertainment industry and Yang Jing will definitely try to make negotiations with you."

Hearing all this, Han Zhou agreed with her words.

On top of everything, he had been suppressed by his cousin for too long. With the information from Winter in his hands, he was now in possession of more definitive evidence than his cousin. This meant he no longer had to be under his cousin's control.

"Of course, I need to remind you, if these female celebrities are willing to give you money, you shouldn't be too greedy. Otherwise, going against you is as easy as stepping on an ant. If you're left with nothing, it wouldn't be very beneficial for you."

"This I understand." Fortunately, Han Zhou was less of a risk-taker than his cousin.

"Yang Jing shouldn't blame me for being too ruthless. Both you and I know how much she's done in order to defame Jiwoo; I am merely giving her an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Can I trust you to handle this? I've already placed a huge stack of cash in your hands, if you mess this up, then you can only be suppressed by your cousin for the rest of your life. Plus, don't forget, if you can't do it, my alternative choice is to give this information to your cousin."