Chapter 12

"Jiwoo!" Minkyu exclaimed in shock, Jiwoo had never gone against any of his decisions before.

"Don't forget, I am also an artist of Tianyi Entertainment. Actually, I've already spoken to HF's founder, Mr. Eugene, and he is looking forward to working together."

"Jiwoo, I am the president of Tianyi Entertainment. The power of decision-making stands with me, not you!" Minkyu was filled with anger as he looked at Jiwoo, "Why must you take Doyeon's deal?"

"You think I took the deal just because I wanted to? HF requested for the swap. I was just worried in the end, we would be left with nothing, so I tried to hold on to the contract for you. Originally, I didn't believe any of the rumors regarding you and Doyeon, but the fact that you'd rather make a loss than have her lose her spokesperson deal, makes me wonder if the two of you..."

"Of course not! What are you thinking?" Minkyu immediately denied any relations, "I just felt that since we are about to get married, why can't you just stay at home and look after our family?"

"Then, will you go explain to Mr. Eugene?" She had a look of disappointment, "Also, what do you mean by I TOOK the deal from Doyeon? Haven't I allowed her to take enough from me? For the sake of helping her, I've already offended everyone... who would have thought, in the end, she wouldn't even acknowledge my kindness..."

"Jiwoo, at that time, you were the one that suddenly announced you were retreating from the limelight, hence your jobs were given to me. What do you mean by you allowed me?" Doyeon was not backing down as she started an argument with Jiwoo - the thing she hated the most was people saying she cleaned up after Jiwoo. "Also, with your ability and popularity right now, if you were to say you allowed me to take anything from you, no one would believe it."

"Fine, if you are able to convince Mr. Eugene into changing his mind, then I step down. No comments."

HF had indeed requested for the spokesperson to be swapped to Jiwoo, so, in the end, Minkyu stepped in and split the two apart, "Stop arguing, since it was HF's request, then we will just go with what's been decided. The spokesperson will be swapped to Jiwoo."

"President Kim!" Doyeon whined.

"It's decided. The two of you can leave first. Jiwoo, ask Winter to come in," Minkyu ordered coldly. It was obvious that, although he had no choice but to swap to Jiwoo, he hated the feeling of being stepped all over by her.

Jiwoo was clever and knew exactly what Minkyu was thinking, but, if he was expecting her to carefully consider his feelings...

...he was dreaming!

Doyeon followed closely behind Jiwoo, she was boiling up inside and it was obvious from the expression on her face, she could barely control her anger. Luckily, even though Jiwoo appeared to be making a comeback, in actual fact, she wasn't very popular. If she was to tear down this outdated model, it would be too easy. So, she turned to her assistant and said, "In a moment, take a few photos of me working hard to recover and post them online. Let's create some commotion amongst my fans and get them to complain that Jiwoo has stolen my deal. If I can't have it, I won't let her have it."

"Don't worry, I know what to do," her assistant nodded knowingly.

...

After returning to her room, Jiwoo looked at Winter and winked, "Don't be nervous."

"Nervous? Are you kidding me? Who do you think I am?" Winter rolled her eyes, "It's not my first day on the job. If Minkyu wants to tear me down, it's not that easy. Let's wait and see..."

Not long after, Winter made her way into Minkyu's office and Minkyu threw a contract in front of her without hesitation, "Prepare to compensate us for breaching your contract and leave."