4

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Next day

Namjin mansion

Namjoon and Jin are behaving differently according to Suga for hobi it's same like every day last night both Namjoon and Jin punished him vigorously without any mercy but they didn't include Suga last night even from few days they didn't include Suga in any kind of sexual activities which both Suga and hobi found a little weird.

Later both Namjoon and Jin left for office and Suga and hobi just went to their room to sleep as they don't have any work left.

ON CALL
BETWEEN LISA AND JIN

JIN: ARE YOU SURE LIS.

LISA: OBVIOUSLY JINIE HE IS JUST PERFECT.

JIN: OK AND WHAT ABOUT 2ND BOY .

LISA: NAH ONLY ONE IS PERFECT FOR THAT ROLE.

JIN: BUT WHEN ARE YOU GETTING THEM.

LISA: TODAY .

JIN: OK ALL THE BEST BYYY.

LISA:BY.

Namjoon: what happened Jin?

Jin: kook and Lisa found their slaves .

Namjoon: really are they are with them right know.

Jin: nah they are taking them tonight from their house. Probably college student they are.

Namjoon: say thanks to our business.

Jin: yes ( both chuckles a little)

Namjoon: Jin now tell me why are we leaving Suga behind from few days.

Jin: no it's not like that you know hobi did a mistake and we punished him that's it.

Namjoon: no I know you are lying you just tricked me yesterday but tell me the reason?

Jin: I promise Namjoon when it will be right time I will give you surprise and I know you are going to love it.

Namjoon: ok sir .

Jin: yes my slave.

Namjoon: really you are less dom then me.

Jin: no it's not like that.

Namjoon: oh so you are challenging my Dom power know.

Jin: no it's not like that .

Namjoon: yes you are know let me show you my Dom side .

Jin: Namjoon we have work to_ _( before he completes his sentence he felt an agressive kiss and then (you know life goes on 😏🙂😗)

Other side.

In Seoul university
Canteen.

Taehyung: that's the easiest test I ever gave.

Jimin: what easiest my foot I don't even see we have paper backside as well you know I leave 10 marks .

Taehyung: that's why teachers say us to read paper carefully.

Jimin: Tae Tae how can you say like that to your one and only best friend.

Taehyung: from mouth my dear best friend every one has a month.
( He says while pointing towards his fingers)

Jimin: wth with whom you are hanging now a days .

Taehyung: you mochi.

Jimin: right now I have to be less sassy.

Taehyung: jimin si

Jimin: what ?

Taehyung: you know I'm thinking something from past few days.

Jimin: what?

Taehyung: let's make some other friends as well.

Jimin: why remember last time you try to make a new friend you are just on last step of getting raped.

Taehyung: but jimin si all people are not same.

Jimin: say that you get bored with one friend only ( he says while becoming sad)

Taehyung: no jimin si it's not like that.

Jimin: no you go make new friends maybe I'm just stopping you which I don't want to do anymore.

Taehyung just starts crying and hug jimin.

Taehyung: I'm sry chim you are my only friend I don't want any other friend .
( He says while hugging him didn't notice the smirk which is appearing on others face).........

Time skip
5 pm both Taehyung and jimin are returning from university when suddenly a van starts coming towards their direction with full force firstly they didn't notice.

But later on when the van didn't stop or slow down they both become alert and start running towards their house direction but the van was following them when suddenly van stops Infront of them and four masked people come out and put cloth on both their nose which make them black out.......

Two men carry them to the limo which was standing behind the van.

They made both boys lay on the seats while Lisa and Jungkook are just watching them smirking.

Lisa: ours.

Jungkook: ours.

Cute

To be continued....................