13

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

A Lisa returned after receiving her call she found no one firstly she didn't panic as she thought that maybe they also went to washroom when she she saw Jin was coming towards her alone saying they knocked him out  she was blank many emotions are mixing around her she was sad , hurt ,she don't want to loose them other emotion that is overflowing in her body too much is anger .

Anger in herself to leave them alone to talk to her friend anger on Jin for diverting his mind from hobi to his phone all because of these stupid phones and anger on her slave and baby because they are giving them large amount of money, luv,care still they try this stunt to ran away even when they know the power of jeons . She knew they are going to found them soon she made a mental note to give her slave and baby worst punishment so they never try to pull this stunt even again in their life.

Same thoughts are roaming around jins mind as well he was way more angry because his slave and baby both tried escape before he thought last punishment was way more worst and hard than last punishment.....

After few minutes they tell everything to Jungkook and Namjoon first they are angry for their carelessness but later on they forgive their wife's and told their men to found their babies with in 10 minutes their location was come into both Jungkook and Namjoon phone they just give each other a small smrik and went towards their babies .....

Other side

Jimin, Taehyung,Suga,hobi at hiding behind the boxes in the alley because they know that in daytime jeon security is going to be all round at night time it is still easy to escape so they are just praying to be get them safe and stay away from jeons.

But maybe God was not on their side today because with in few minutes  they heard car honks which are unknown by jimin and Taehyung are but are known for Suga and hobi started shivering knowing that's it . This is the end of their so called escape.

Jimin: what happened guys why are you both shivering?

Hobi: we are dead.

Taehyung: what happened hyung?

Suga: these cars are jeons cars.

Jimin: how you are sure?

Hobi: we know that last time we caught there's the horns are heard.

Tae: can't be it's some different.

Suga:_

Before he can complete his sentence they heard someone coming in the alley and they heard voices they never wanted to hear .

Jungkook: oh my slave you ran away with the baby I know where you are hiding come out by yourself your punishment is going to be less.

Namjoon: and hobi come out with Suga I won't be gentle this time but I can give you garante that punishment is not going to be this worse if you come out by yourself but if I found you na you are dead.

They all just stayed in their position they are scared both the pairs are sweating badly.

Suddenly boxes are removed which are covering their bodies as they saw up their eyes widened standing their jeon Jungkook and jeon Namjoon with 
their famous predator smirk.

In the next moment slaves are kneeling down Infront of their master and mistress and babies are sitting on their mommies lap as their mommies are also glaring at them.

( They are at Lisa and Jungkooks mansion)

Namjoon: I think we are way more lenient with you all.

Jungkook: hyung you are right.

Namjoon: ok then Jin Lisa take slaves to their rooms and we will give  babies small punishment and then for few days they are going to stay with their uncles as they are way more strict than us this punishment will remind babies that how much we love them and how much lenient we are with you.

With that Lisa an Jin took jimin and hobi to punishment room.

Namjoon: for your little punishment I'm just going to spank you with paddle .

Jungkook: you too babygirl.

With that both start spanking their babies harshly with paddle.

Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

To be continued

Coming up next

Next chapter based on

(1)two phases of punishment
(2)new characters you want to give any name.

(1)two phases of punishment(2)new characters you want to give any name