7

Jungkook: you are not going to disrespect your parents understand.

Taehyung: yes sir.

(Yes he was crying because he never get any spanking before so it was so painful for him)

Lisa: oh baby don't cry.

Lisa tried to made him stop crying but he was crying more so Jungkook starts talking him sweetly an d hugs him which made him little call but not forgetting before that he was not wearing anything he tried to move thrash around but Jungkook grip was way more than strong for him .

Jungkook: now baby do you want another punishment.

Taehyung shake his head as no .

So do what we say ok.

This time Jungkook carry Taehyung to his changing table and made him lay down on it whil Lisa took a diaper and made him wear it . Taehyung eyes filled with tears he wants to cry so bad which was ignored by both Jungkook and Lisa.

Lisa: kook can you grab that pink frock for our baby girl.

Jungkook went towards wardrobe but their are more than 10 types of pink.

Jungkook: lis which pink their are different types of pink.

Lisa: baby pink.

Jungkook: know which of them is baby pink.

Lisa: really you don't know baby pink.

Jungkook: because first I don't wear light colours and pink doesn't exist in my world even though you also don't wear pink.

Lisa: cmon you gave me this much lecture just give the lightest shade of pink you seen their.

Something like this but in adult size

Taehyung was just listening to this husband wife cute bickering one time he thinks that they are normal couple but what they are doing with him is neither normal not good. He just wants his old life back.

Lisa: ok baby we are back.

They made him wear pink frock even tie a little clip on his hair no one can differentiate if he is a boy or a girl.

After that Jungkook carry him downstairs towards living room where jimin was standing after making dinner for them with a bodyguard behind.

As jimin saw Jungkook and Lisa coming downstairs with Taehyung while Taehyung was wearing girls clothes as well but with a diaper which is far way humiliating according to jimin.