10

Jungkook: cmon lis you know  promises are meant to be broken . And specially when jeons are kings and queens......

Saying that both jeons went towards dinning hall where they saw jimin and Taehyung was placing food on dinning table.

Jungkook: baby I thought I only told you to talk to slave not to work.

Lisa: yes baby you are our baby know you can't work understand.

Taehyung: yes mommy.

Lisa: good know come here sit on your sit .

Jungkook: slave today we are late so we want you eat with us but you have to eat while sitting on ground.

They all ate together and went towards Namjoon and jins mansion.
Inside car Infront Jungkook is driving where Lisa was in the pasanger seat jimin was on her lap Jungkooks one hand was caressing jimins one thigh while Lisa hand was caressing his other thigh whereas Taehyung was sitting in backseat on baby seat with a pacifier gag was placed in his mouth.

After 30minutes

Lisa let her slave out of car first then herself they enters inside mansion first then Jungkook enters inside mansion while carrying their baby he covered blanket all around baby and he don't want guards to see his baby in any wrong intension.

As they enter inside both jimin and Taehyung eyes again shine because this mansion is massive like younger jeons .

Jin: good morning Jungkook,Lisa and you to as well.

Lisa: first call all your family and slave then we will introduce them to each other.

Jin: oh baby was taking a nap before and slave is getting punished right know by Namjoon.

Jungkook: why?

Jin: disobedience he broke baby's high chair intentionally so that baby can't sit on it .

Jungkook: ok come slave I will show you how disobedient slaves are treated.