14

🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫
Taehyung: please we never do that again.

Jungkook: cmon baby everyone say like that but no one stick on their words.

Taehyung: please daddy im sry.

With that Jungkook hug Tae and made him stop crying.

Suga: please please please daddy.

Namjoon: no baby it's Taehyung first time so his daddy didn't punish him further.but not me.

Suga: please( sugas breathing start getting uneven).

So Namjoon so stop spanking and hugs Suga.

After Taehyung and sugas punishment was over Jungkook and Namjoon first feed them milk bottle then tied them up in their cribs for entire night as their next part of punishment is going to take place tomorrow.

After that both of them went towards punishment room  .

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Demonstration of punishment room

Red in colour  contain two different king sidebeds on each side of room different pleasuring and punishment toys in middle of the room their is table of 4 as like round dining table

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

As they open the door of punishment room they saw the most beautiful view they ever wanted to see in their beautiful wife's sitting on chairs with beautiful black tight outfits. And their naughty bratty slaves lays naked on the bed on chest where they say the beautiful view of their backside .

Their beautiful wife's are playing choosing toys for the punishment of their slaves.
First Jungkook and Namjoon went to Jin and Lisa and kiss them( their wife's )

Jungkook: you both choose different things.

Lisa: yes jinie want punishment to be more harsh because it's his slave 2 Nd time.

Jungkook: oh ok..

Namjoon: jinie.

Jin: I know Namjoon but he has to understand it's his life now no one can change this.

Saying that Jungkook and Lisa went towards tied up jimin and Jin and Namjoon went towards hobi.

Lisa: baby you will regret this escape.

With that she start whipping his back with whip while Jungkook was sitting on the chair which was placed beside the bed.

As whipping continued jimin crying starts Jungkook was just looking at the jimin that when will he starts pleading them to stop.

But jimin was way more strong then he ever thought it was like 50whips and jimin was still silent like he was habitual to it so Jungkook took the whip and start whipping him without any mercy and again after 50whips jimin starts pleading.

Jimin: please please.

Jungkook: why baby .

Jimin: it's hurting.

Lisa: you are pretty strong baby but not much as us.

Jimin: yes I'm not strong please stop.

Jungkook: so now will you listen to us .

Jimin: yes .

Lisa: you will always do whatever we say. You will follow all the rules we give you

Jimin: yes.

Jungkook: I don't think he still remembering the rules lis.

Jimin: sry master sry mistress please I'm sry.

With that jimin whipping end.

Jimin sigh in relif.

Jungkook: baby we never say punishment is over with that they both took different vibrators and inserted it inside him and sat on the chair while enjoying their wine while jimin was helpless pleading can't even speak anything  as a gag was placed in his mouth.

With Namjoon,Jin and hobi.

Namjoon: what did I told you that come out yourself or the punishment is going to be worse what do you think did you listen to me.

Hobi just nod his head when a harsh slap come in contact on his thing which made him hiss.

Jin : that's the reason we never get bored of you.

Namjoon: because you and Suga both attract us you both the best thing I even bought useful from all this money.

Jin hrshle grab his hair and start pulling them like he will going to detache all the hair from his head.

He scream with pain.

Jin: ok ok now tell us who are you and who we are.

He didn't answer at first but another slap on his thigh made him open his mouth.

Hobi: I'm slave I'm slave and you are my master and mistress.

As Jin took a cane start hitting him together with hitting Namjoon start melting wax on his body firstly he just put an emmotionless face like how he always do at the time of the punishment but as more and more wax coming with that pase strikes from cane are also increasing pain started becoming unbeareable.

After Jin and Namjoon are satisfied with their art work on hobi they also put vibrators on him and sat down on chairs drinking wine.

Lisa: so you are sending babies to your cousin.

Jungkook: for a week.

Jin: but don't you think thwy re way more strict .

Namjoon: that what they both has to realise how good we are with them their punishment is to stay with them for a 1 week.

Lisa: it's going to hard for them.

Jungkook: by the way things reach we need for their 2nd punishment.

Jin: yup and settled them down as well

Namjoon: tomorrow is going to be fun.

Next day.

Early in the morning

Lisa and Jin wake their babies then bath them then get them ready which was little surprised for both suga and Taehyung as they didn't think that their punishment is going to be this small after that they put both the babies in the play pen in living room.

When suddenly two figures enter inside living room both are wearing suits Taehyung and Suga just stare at them like who are the new couple enter inside.

When Jungkook and Namjoon come to Livingroom hugs both the males.

Namjoon: hlo brother how are you.

???: Great so where are they.

To be continued