8

😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗😗

Both Taehyung and jimin are speechless they don't know what to say where they got stuck what sins they ever committed that they both feel in this hell.

Lisa: now let's eat dinner it's already on dining table .

As they all enters inside dining room they saw a big dinning table with many chairs and a pink and white
high chair which is one of the biggest horror for Taehyung.

He starts thrashing around again and accidentally slap Jungkook which leads Jungkook to leave him and he ran ran away every thing happened so fast that jimin don't know why to say he knew what everything Taehyung dl CDCo is so stupid no way that he can escape so easily as he knew tash only do that because he was scared with in a minute Taehyung was sitting on high chair as guards drag him again inside  for now Jungkook said Taehyung to just sit they will talk later.

As they are eating jimin was kneeling down Taehyung also don't want to eat as his best friend was kneeling down Infront of them but Lisa was forcing the spoons in his mouth .

Jungkook: good slave you made good food from know own you are the one going to make food for all of us.

Jimin: yes master.

Lisa: wooooow kook I didn't thought our slave become submissive so easily right.

Jungkook: yes lis just our baby is bratty.

He says glaring darkly at Taehyung who whimpers at his comment.

Lisa: I know kook our baby is little bratty but is our sweetest and cutest baby.

After they all eat including jimin they went to living room where jimin was standing Jungkook and Lisa are sitting on sofa while Taehyung was on Lisa's lap .

Jungkook: ok so baby for your punishment your our slave aka your best friend is going to spank you.

Taehyung: please I'm sry I'm just scared .

Lisa: baby listen to your daddy you never raise your hands on your parents.

Jimin also didn't want to do that so he just want to complete this stupid punishment as soon as possible .

With that jimin sat on sofa Lisa also lay Taehyung on jimins lap.

Jungkook: listen slave if you spank him lightly you are going to make your punishment worse.