9

Next day .....................

Firstly jimin woke up with so much pain in his lower body maybe they are gentle with him but still he was virgin . He always wanted to have Taehyung to be his first but situation made him do this he has a little guilt in his heart but he knew he will gain Taehyung love in future no matter what.

As jimin tried to stand up he hissed in pain his hissed made both Jungkook and Lisa to wake up.

Lisa: oh slave you woke up. Good because slave should have to woke first before their master.

Jungkook: but still we are happy we are your first right lis.

Lisa: yes kook.

As Lisa phone make an alarm like sound it's actually Taehyung's baby monitor which she connect with her mobile.
She saw Taehyung starts sturring in his crib.

Lisa: ok kook I think baby is up let me get baby ready.

Jungkook: ok lis and you slave come to bathroom with me.

Jimin: why.

A hard slap landed on his cheek made his face turn to other direction.

Jungkook: never question your master come fast .

With that Jungkook went towards washroom and Lisa exit the door to wet towards her baby

It's hard for jimin to stand properly and walk without limping.

With limping legs he went towards bathroom where he saw Jungkook was brushing as jimin went he also gave him a brush as well after brushing Jungkook told jimin to strip jimin want to question him but the last slap he got from Jungkook is harsh so he just shut his mouth and do whatever Jungkook is saying...........

Starting from simple shower it's become a hot makeout session after three rounds in shower the long shower ended.......

Jungkook took out a dress for Jimin as today they are going to Namjoon and jins house for meeting maybe in future they plan play dates for their babies as well  .