6

Right know Suga was strapped by pacifier tried to scream but can't able to also he is tied up which prevents him to move as well.

While hobi was just looking at Suga with sympathy he just want to end their pain he made a note to tried as escape as soon as possible........

Jin: hobi go and bring bottle for baby.

Hobi: but_

Namjoon: I don't think so we are disciplining him correctly . If he won't listen to our command.

Jin: hobi you wanna say something.

Namjoon: yes sir I'm sry I will be right back.

Later own hobi come with bottle of hot milk which Jin took from him and Namjoon drag him towards somewhere in the house.

While Suga was struggling Jin add baby mix in it and went toward Suga .

Jin: cmon baby drink it you have to drink it you just can't skip your meals.

Suga was just thrashing around when jin said something made him stop .

Jin: so you want to make hobi punishment worst. Yes I know he apologizes but you know Namjoon and if I told him you are not drinking as well then hobi is getting double punishment which made Suga think about it again because hobi always helps him in every work or even take his punishments as well and he doesn't want hobi to take more punishment from this couple do he just opens his mouth as start drinking from the bottle while Jin was just admiring this cute side of Suga.

With hobi and RM

Hobi was all tied up on bed and Namjoon brought two big red candela
. If hobi hate something in all the punishment then that is wax punishment. Namjoon slowly light up the candle and start pouring hot wax on hobi's back which made him scream like no tomorrow rooms are not sound proof so Suga can hear it he also starts crying a little when he hears his friends screaming but Jin just shush Suga and continue to made him drink. After few minutes when Suga was done Jin forced him to take a little nap and went to Namjoon to complete hobi's punishment.

Hobi: please sir please I will never talk back again.

Namjoon: I'm happy you realise your mistake bitch but punishment is still not completed.

Hobi wants to fight or even just wants to say something but don't want punishment to get worse.

When Jin enters in punishment room without any decay both Namjoon and Jin take off their lower clothes and Namjoon put his three fingers inside hobi while Jin put d in hobi's mouth while Namjoon was just giving him painfull fingering later on he also put his d inside him both Namjoon and Jin are devoring him like no tomorrow and he can't even speak anything but everything was just emerging in his brain which maybe a little harmful for him.

After his punishment he was about to close his eyes when both Namjoon and Jin said something which made him frown.

Namjoon: don't you dare to fight we have to tell you and baby rules.so just wash up and come downstairs.

After sometime when hobi come downstairs he saw Suga is sitting on Namjoon lap with baby clothes are mittens are around his eyes at one moment he wants to call Suga too cute but he knew Suga is suffering so he didn't tell him somewhere while Namjoon and Jin told hobi toh kneel down Infront of them.

Namjoon: ok so now we have some new rules for you both and one mistake and the punishment will be worse. Do you both understand.

Suga/ hobi: yes sit

Jin: ok hobi you first .

RULES
(1) ALWAYS CALLS BOTH OF US SIR OR MASTER.