17

Lisa was carrying Taehyung making him snuggles into her more which made her giggle .

Watching Lisa and her baby Jungkook was also happy but one person was looking everything is jealously.

Yes jimin is jealous he wants Taehyung all for himself but know he was not even able to hold him but he is soon going to make a master plan so his baby should be his .

Who can kill his own parents for his baby can do anything.

Past memories of vmin.......
______________________________________

9 year old taehyung
10 year old jimin

So jimin and taehyung playing house house taehyung already once become wife now he wants to be husband but no matter jimin would let him.....

Taehyung: jiminie please.

Jimin: no tae tae you are my cute little wifey .

Taehyung: no i want to be husband this time( he says while pouting)

Jimin just coo at his cute action and pinch his cheeks...

Jimin: listen let me tell you why you should be wifey okay.

Taehyung: ok then tell me.

Jimin: first husband should be older and I'm older.

Taehyung: yes( taehyung says while thinking his parents age and nodding his head)

Jimin: second husband should be taller.

( In this story jimin is taller than taehyung)

Taehyung again slowly nods his head.

Jimin: third husband should always protect his wifey and didn't you say chimmy is the strongest.

Taehyung : yes chimmy is strongest and always going to protect me .

Jimin: i promise.

Taehyung: ok i be the wifey.

He says while kissing Jimin's cheeks which made jimin's cheeks heat and he just froze and little and also kiss taehyung on his cheeks.

12 year old taehyung
13 year old jimin

Jimin: tae tae I'm telling you that guy is not right to be your friend.

Taehyung: jiminie don't say like that ken wants to be our friend he is really nice he even help me in maths.

Jimin: i can also help you tae tae.

Taehyung: chim he is nice believe me.

Jimin: so do you think I will think something bad for you tae.

Taehyung: no chim its not like that.

Jimin: then what it is like.

With that jimin went away from their.

Later that day.

Ken: taehyung come to library later on we will study together.

Taehyung: ok ken wait for me.

After classes

Ken and taehyung are studying at start for an hour they study later on taehyung feel kens hand on his thighs caressing them taehyung just felt strange but leave that thought but later on taehyung hands go up and up which made taehyung felt uncomfortable.

Taehyung: ken can you remove your hand.

Ken: why i thought you like this baby.

Taehyung: ken please you are making me uncomfortable.

But kens grip just become strong and strong taehyung wanted to shout but too scared to be shout.

When suddenly someone punch ken and start beating him as taehyung saw jimin was punching daylight from ken .

Jimin: how dare you? You bastard.

Jimin was continuously punching him when suddenly someone hug him made him stop from punching him he saw taehyung was hugging him crying in his arms made him stop and hug his tae tae and took taehyung with him.

Jimin: didn't i told you to stay away from him didn't i.

Taehyung was just staring at the floor at this he knew this time it's his fault he just hug jimin and apologize.

Jimin: now promise me you will never disobey me and always going to believe me.

Taehyung: i promise.

Past what happens when ken was about to go to teach taehyung.

Someone push taehyung to storage room with him .

Ken : what the what you want from me ?

???: You have to misbehave with taehyung you have to touch him .

Ken : are you are out of you mind how can you even say that.

???: Just do as you say or you want your father to be out of his job as you already know he works under my father my one order will remove him from his job.
( He says while smirking)

Ken: why are you even doing that?

???: Fast decision ken your mother is also sick what if your father too loses his job she is gonna die . ( He says while showing fake sympathy to ken)

Ken : please i will do whatever you want don't take my fathers job i will do what you want me to do what why jimin he is your bestfriend.

Jimin: just do what I say you to do.

With that jimin left that room

Ken just felt sry for taehyung he didn't want to loose his friend but his mother is his first priority so he what jimin told him to do..........

Present

Jimin just woke up from sleep after these flashback dream and smirk thinking just a little wait then his taehyung is going to be his.

Jungkook: pet come here.

Jimin don't want to involve in any shit just crawl towards jungkook and jungkook was impressed that this is the first time jimin didn't make any drama and obey him.

Jungkook: okay I'm impressed.
With that jungkook took the kitty in his lap and starts rubbing his hairs gently which somehow made jimin a little bit relax.

When Lisa enters the room with taehyung in the cutest onies which made jungkook coo on his he just looks like a teady bear when jimin opens his eyes he swear he just wants to hug his baby like no tomorrow.

Lisa: ohkay so today kitty also behaving well.

Jungkook: surprisingly yes.

Lisa: let's just together all of us.

With that Lisa and jungkook slept on the each side of bed and taehyung and jimin in between them and jimin is just hugging to taehyung as don't know how many years later they both met.

On the other side.................

Namjoon and Jin are just cuddling while jhope fucking the daylight of Suga.

Few hours ago.
_______

To be continued.....................

Sry buba I know I'm little late but some technical issues just made the story disappeared somehow and i have to write it again which is frustrating and angered me so yeah.........