11

Meanwhile Lisa took baby Taehyung to baby room because it's time to wake yoongi from his nap as well.

As Jin opens the door Taehyung saw a blue and white baby room as they more towards crib Taehyung saw a white pale skin guy who looks like cat Taehyung wanted to grab his checks but his mind remember him that he was stuck in an humiliated moments ..

Lisa: oh he is looking so cute.

Jin: obviously he is baby of wwh (world wide handsome).

Jin: buba wake up.

As Suga open his eyes he starts struggling to get out crib as he was still tied up.

Jin: cmon baby you again fussy hm.

Lisa: very much I see.

Lisa made Taehyung sit on the ground where many toys are surrounding him and herself went to help Jin in taking care of Suga.

Suga: leave me you bastards you all physco jeons couples are sick kidnapping was not enough now you want to make me baby for fuck shake I'm a grown men not a baby.

He shouted gathering all the words not even thinking about the upcoming consequences.

Jin knows Suga was savage but he was lenient with him because he don't want his baby to be scared of him but his baby has to learn always things can't work according to him .

Lisa: jinie.

Jin: that's it you can't like brat im going to treat you like one.

Saying that he pick Suga and lay him on his lap and remove his protections

Jin: Lisa their is the drawer please get me paddle , hairbrush and a cane.

Taehyung and Suga starts shivering thinking of these things . As Lisa just shrug her shoulders and went towards drawer and came back with these items and made Taehyung sit on his lap next to Suga and Jin.

Jin: 50 with hair brush.
25 with paddle.
20 with cane.
Saying that he just harsly start spanking Suga .

Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

When Jin drop paddle on ground Suga already start crying but he still don't plead against njin for stopping it while Taehyung was stunned on Lisa lap he is thinking that if Lisa would have spank him like that he was a going to be a crying mess and here Suga still trying to be strong.

Jin: oh baby trying to be strong no worries punishment is not still over yet.

Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

Now Suga starts pleading.
Suga: please please I'm sry I'm sry it's paining please.

Jin: bub it's supposed to hurt that never time you never gutter mouth your parents or any other elders. Now let's complete your punishment.

Spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank spank

Now Suga was crying breathless and Jin was making him stop crying and slowly he took him inside bathroom for freshen up.

While Taehyung unintentionally hugs Lisa as he was scared but Lisa was enjoying it as maybe in scared situation but her baby hugs him.

After few minutes Suga come with new clothes and mittens around his hands.

As Jin also sit sit beside and Lisa and Taehyung as Taehyung put his head on Lisa's shoulder.

Lisa: baby look your friend is here.
Suga was looking on Lisa as he saw a girl is sitting on lisas lap many thoughts starts arriving in mind did they also kidnap her? Who is she?

As Taehyung turns around he swear she is the most beautiful he ever seen in his life he was just staring at her.

Jin: baby her name is Taehyung she is Jungkook and lisas baby .

Suga frowned at the name the name doesn't sound like girl name but he just shrugs it as Jin and Lisa carry both babies to playpen which they fix in the living room. After they both went to get their husbands and slaves downstair for lunch.

Suga: I'm Suga.

Taehyung: as you know I'm Taehyung.

Suga: your voice doesn't sound like girls.

Taehyung: because I'm a boy not a girl.

Suga: means they don't even force you to be a baby but also a girl damn that's way more humiliating than me.

Taehyung: obviously I just want to go out of here with my best friend.

Suga: you best friend was also here.

Taehyung: yes they made him their slave.but he is way more stronger than me.

Suga: everyone is strong in their own way some are physically strong some are mentally.

Taehyung: hmm.

As they are randomly talking namjoon jin and Jungkook and Lisa enters inside living room with their slaves trailing behind.

Namjoon and Jungkook coo at the site while hobi was staring at Taehyung from head to toe as it is not easy to say if he is a boy or a girl as he is really beautiful but he changes his mind as he remember when Namjoon told him and jimin to serve food in dining room .

Jungkook , Lisa, Namjoon and Jin are sitting on normal chairs while Suga and Taehyung was sitting on their high chairs yes Jin and Lisa both bought double double things for their babies in both mansions.

As all the members and slaves are done eating after eating all the members decided to go to mall.
For two reasons

(1) for clothes and stuff for their babies.
(2) clothes and toys for their slaves.

When they reaches the mall .............

To be continued✨✨✨✨